Mcgregor's New Ink.

giphy.gif

Isn't weird to you that the Notorious isn't on top and his name on bottom? Just in a sense of flow. But I guess...it was more due to comparable surface area.

Yeah, it's probably due to space concerns. Don't know if it really matters, I think it's dumb nonetheless.

The ol' last name tattoo in case of amnesia.

Well if he ever needs to "Memento" a situation. He'll know his name and that he's been to the zoo with Tigers and an weird aggressive primate aviary and that was all superseded by a bit o'cheeky gardening with a nice spade.

It provides a nice frame for the weird tiger with a belly button in the middle of its nose.

Yeah, it's probably due to space concerns. Don't know if it really matters, I think it's dumb nonetheless.

Yeah agreed. But the more tattoos you get, the less individual ones tend to stick out like sore thumbs.

I was honestly afraid to click on this thread

I was expecting some kind of anchor on his left side,not sure why

He should have gone with Josh Mario's anchor. Bad call by Conor.

He just throws whatever he feels like on himself, that guy, haha. Personally, I would have swapped the words.

I like how this guy has such bad ink that his own name across the belly is actually considered decent in comparison

Needs a couple sharks. And maybe a wolf.

It's not that bad, I was expecting worse tbh. I love Conor but he has some funny tattoos lol.

Back