Mcgregor's New Ink.

Do people actually think it's backwards? Haven't you heard of the effects of the mirror?

I think you'll find it's Conor who hasn't heard of the effects of the mirror.

It was a smart idea actually. He won't remember his own name when Aldo is done with him! Now he can look at his tat!

:)

He has really managed to get some ugly tattoos.

Surely if he was really notorious, he wouldn't need to tattoo "Notorious" on his body?

I mean, if he was truly notorious, everyone would just know it already... but the fact he needs to permanently ink a label onto his stomach makes me think he's not actually as notorious as he likes to think he is (and deep down he knows it too).

Tattooing your own name and a label alluding to fame reeks of insecurity at people not knowing who you are or how famous you proclaim to be.

Still, at least now anyone who can read can't claim not to know who he is or that he is well known (as long as he takes his top off after asking "Do you know who I am?").

By this logic do you think he's not actually as McGregor as he likes to think he is, and deep down he knows it?

Getting your own name tattooed on yourself is a douche move.

Fitting.

890.jpg

What in the name of Allah is that? !

Could be worse. As demonstrated by his other tatts.

Just lol

That's all I'm going to say...

Surely if he was really notorious, he wouldn't need to tattoo "Notorious" on his body?

I mean, if he was truly notorious, everyone would just know it already... but the fact he needs to permanently ink a label onto his stomach makes me think he's not actually as notorious as he likes to think he is (and deep down he knows it too).

Tattooing your own name and a label alluding to fame reeks of insecurity at people not knowing who you are or how famous you proclaim to be.

Still, at least now anyone who can read can't claim not to know who he is or that he is well known (as long as he takes his top off after asking "Do you know who I am?").

Valid point. If people doubt this they need to google Cool Ice.

4129.jpg

The 'notorious' is more of a warning label for his new fans. Classy move by Conor to give the people a head's up imo.

The good part is that there's now little room to fuck up even more. So there's that.

Conor swaggerjacking Melendez now.. where does it stop

Back