Mcgregor's New Ink.

Somebody needs to stop him next time he is headed to the tattoo shop

Goes from a buzz cut and no tattoos to full on hipster bearded and heavily inked in his mid/late 20s. This guy is playing a part , crafting an image for popular consumption and half of you guys eat it up. Everything about the guy and the marketing push behind him is a completely transparent attempt to separate you from your money. How can so many people not see this?

Goes from a buzz cut and no tattoos to full on hipster bearded and heavily inked in his mid/late 20s. This guy is playing a part , crafting an image for popular consumption and half of you guys eat it up. Everything about the guy and the marketing push behind him is a completely transparent attempt to separate you from your money. How can so many people not see this?

Maybe we see it, but we are not so bitter to fuckin care and stop ourselves from being entertainment and just enjoy some shit. Jesus. Who cares.

Not into Tats but didnt think the chest piece looked bad, it fit the body and with his other arm tats it looked ok.

But the Tiger and the words filling his stomach up, it looks stupid now, too crowded.

But its not my body.

and? He's a "PrizeFighter"...he fights for money. He's maximizing that.

Maybe we see it, but we are not so bitter to fuckin care and stop ourselves from being entertainment and just enjoy some shit. Jesus. Who cares.

Who's bitter? It's an observation . Some of you guys( maybe you're like this . ...maybe not ) are like the male version of squealing little girls at a concert with this stuff and I find it amusing/interesting . Maybe I can't relate because of my age (35) ?

What exactly is so terrible about just being a bad ass ? Letting the way you fight and conduct yourself be the foot you put forward ? The other shit is silly widow dressing imo, same old tired pandering tripe. Look at that stupid face your boyfriend is making on that dumb fucking ad that pops up every single time you click on a thread . That's not a real dude man......that's a cartoon character .

I realize everyone likes different shit. I thought pro wrestling was dumb as shit even as kid , some people love it.

and? He's a "PrizeFighter"...he fights for money. He's maximizing that.

I get that . I am aware that it's not an accident , I'd just like to hear a reasonable reason why contrived behavior is appealing if everyone supposedly knows it's contrived.

it's quite apparent he's created a persona, but he's caking on it so all power to him really. can't say i wouldn't do the same given the chance either.

Tattoos are a joke. I love soccer and i can't help but laugh at all these guys with the arms full of stars and cursive writing ...so ghey. I hope I don't see that shit in mma.

it's quite apparent he's created a persona, but he's caking on it so all power to him really. can't say i wouldn't do the same given the chance either.

Sure , he's taking advantage of the opportunity in front of him , can't fault the guy for that . Just commenting on the fact that people are so predictably manipulated . Entertainment ....politics whatever , that shit is down to a science .

Tattoos are a joke.

I generally agree. Especially in cases like this where the person is just getting them to get them. There is no discernible thought process behind them, at least as far as I can tell.

AND the tattoo should definitely be flipped. It reads McGreggor Notorious. I am not a tattoo artist, but it's a flawed design. I understand they might have done it this way for spacing on his body, but it's BACKWARDS! They compromised the design entirely.

I get that . I am aware that it's not an accident , I'd just like to hear a reasonable reason why contrived behavior is appealing if everyone supposedly knows it's contrived.

Been trying to figure this out myself.

Drowning the Google tiger with other stuff is a good idea. Much improved tat IQ Conor.

Tattoos are a joke. I love soccer and i can't help but laugh at all these guys with the arms full of stars and cursive writing ...so ghey. I hope I don't see that shit in mma.
You are the worse kind of soccer lover.

He has to get japanese characters/bible script.

He has already got the team/gym checked off.

Back