Mcgregor - Eddie Alvarez, a 'begging bum' with 'novice' striking

Conor said where he comes from they are novices...what a stupid fuck....theres only ONE irish champ in 145...where are all these others that are so great then?
Artem Lobov?
Artem is a tumbling champion.

eJaB7va.gif

he has great recovery and toughness, his chin is a lot like Edgar's. Not amazing, but his awareness and ability to keep composed is great.

He's absolutely shored it up, tbh, since the first Chandler fight. After that was when he stopped getting dropped every fight. he was knocked down 3 times in the first round against chandler, then i think a knockdown or two since.

I posted the same thing 2 weeks ago, Eddie's chin is exactly like Edgar, they both get hit ( much like Conor) but they have great recovery and poise while under duress.

Probably the first time I have ever agreed with Conor.

Doubt it stays standing, Eddie already hinted at the best game plan against Conor
Depends. I see it as 50/50.

If the trash talk is intense I think Conor will get under his skin. Eddie is experienced (would follow a game-plan), but I think he'd like to knock him out too.

Eddie is the perfect victim. Whiny, stiff, and easily flustered. If Conor can cuddle him and whisper sweet nothing in his ear till the fight starts and not scare him off like Jose, then Conor will back his stiff frame in a corner and unload a barrage of shots to his big square head on fight night.

Otherwise, I feel Eddie is already prepared to run. He is ducking the whole LW division, and he will duck Conor too after Nate is buried in the desert.

Bro he got the shit beat out of him by Donald. You're the one that needs to rewatch. He had one moment in the first round where he rocked him but after he got creamed. Also, lol at acting like cerrone would beat conor. Cerrone crumbles in big fights, & conor would be the biggest fight of his career by far. He would get stopped in the first. Also lol at nate dominated conor everywhere. You need to take a day to just sit down, get on fightpass, & rewatch a lot of events.

It wasn't a close fight, Cerrone beat him, but it was his first fight in over a year, and first fight in the UFC.

Yes connor you have better striking

But hes going to take you down and kill you , you dumb shit

Artem is a tumbling champion.

eJaB7va.gif
Classic case of rolling out only to realise half way down that he could slap on a kimura. I admire Artem's will and desire to always attack

Artem's only fault was that he was caught in two minds and didn't commit to one.

Depends. I see it as 50/50.

If the trash talk is intense I think Conor will get under his skin. Eddie is experienced (would follow a game-plan), but I think he'd like to knock him out too.

It's a good fight, one of us going to be pissed off afterwards for sure ^_^

Sherdog is still playing the role of Conor's easily amuses parrot.

Well, he's not the one coming off a loss to a guy w/ a 10 day camp.

Classic case of rolling out only to realise half way down that he could slap on a kimura. I admire Artem's will and desire to always attack

Artem's only fault was that he was caught in two minds and didn't commit to one.

I think fatigue fried his thinking, he was in bad shape about after the first round.

I don't like Eddie but even I respect his skills.

alvarez also has a suspect chin conor would sleep him inside 2 rounds

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back