Mcgregor - Eddie Alvarez, a 'begging bum' with 'novice' striking

Project 86

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
"Right now there's a new champion, he's a bum as well. He's a novice. He's a novice on his feet, swinging shots, overhands. He just is a wrestler with an overhand as well. They're novices where I come from and that's the truth of it, so we'll see about him. We'll see. Like I said, there's a lot of options. They're all begging for it. They're all begging in their own unique way, but make no mistake, it's begging. They are all begging for this. They're all begging for what Nate got. They look at Nate, who went from 20-and-20 to now he's talking big money, so they're all on their hands and knees begging for this. So like I said, I'll have this fight [at UFC 202], I'll sit down with Mr. (Dana) White and the new owners ... and then we'll figure it out from there."
http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/1...-all-on?_ga=1.100005598.1394497459.1467866339

giphy.gif

Ta-da-da-da-dahh... it's the motherfucking D-O-double-G.

He sure is a terrible champ. Dude got wrecked by Cerrone, the fighter who can't win big fights.

Also barely beat Melendez who is now a not even the fighter he once was, but many thought he lost. The same thing goes with the Pettis fight.

His last fight is the only good thing that he has done so far.

Conor would beat him in the first.

If you don't appreciate Alvarez you're probably a dunce, noob, hater or Conor gobbler.

He sure is a terrible champ. Dude got wrecked by Cerrone, the fighter who can't win big fights.

Also barely beat Melendez who is now a not even the fighter he once was, but many thought he lost. The same thing goes with the Pettis fight.

He didnt get wrecked by Cerrone. Re watch fight close decision. Not to mention Cerrone would beat the brakes off Conor. Alvarez would tie McCringe into a knot like Pettis.

Conor has nothing for top 6 LW. former #6 Nate dominated him everywhere and will do it again so this thread is irrelevant.

Alvarez is pretty awesome. People that don't like him are pretty stupid. If he fought McGregor he could pretty much take a nap in the middle of the fight and win.

Although Eddie did win the fight he looked like Helen Keller in there swinging wildly against RDA. Conor would smoke him on the feet.

I like the Alvarez matchup for Conor. Not as tough as Khabib or Ferg or Rafael

Conor said where he comes from they are novices...what a stupid fuck....theres only ONE irish champ in 145...where are all these others that are so great then?
Artem Lobov?

What's to figure out? He should be certain that a defense of his FW title is next.

Although Eddie did win the fight he looked like Helen Keller in there swinging wildly against RDA. Conor would smoke him on the feet.
Sure but Eddie would take him down at will wont gas and Conor won't get up. His twice the wrestler Mendes is and much bigger.

Anyway irrelevant. Eddie is fight Nate next after Nate beats the brakes off COnor again. Eddie should win that one too in boring fashion.

He also stomped RDA, who beat Nate Diaz. I forgot who the last Nate beat was though... Ik MMA math is bullshit, but LOL if your acting like Eddie is a joke.

I like Conor but he's probably going to lose Saturday, and if he fought Eddie next it would be 3 in a row.

Sure but Eddie would take him down at will wont gas and Conor won't get up. His twice the wrestler Mendes is and much bigger.

Anyway irrelevant. Eddie is fight Nate next after Nate beats the brakes off COnor again. Eddie should win that one too in boring fashion.
Was somewhat with you til that. Mendes' wrestling is easily some of the best In the lighter weight classes. His blast double leg in particular is outstanding.

He also stomped RDA, who beat Nate Diaz. I forgot who the last Nate beat was though... Ik MMA math is bullshit, but LOL if your acting like Eddie is a joke.
Stomped RDA...LEL

It was a rock'em sock'em coin flip. Both were swinging for the fences and both took turns in rocking the other.

Conor is 100% correct. Alvarez is a wild man that wings in overhands. Conor is a counter striker that would pick him apart. I like Alvarez but Conor beats him

A few years ago I watched Eddie knock out Patricky in Windsor Ontario. He ran into the stands afterwards. I chased after him and grabbed him by his big beautiful sweaty muscular shoulders, looked him in the eye and screamed: "you're the fucking man!"

Eddie, staring back into my eyes replied: "yeah."

That happened and it made me feel excited.

Was somewhat with you til that. Mendes' wrestling is easily some of the best In the lighter weight classes. His blast double leg in particular is outstanding.
Exactly. Everyone was playing up Mendes' wrestling, but now they play it down. Mendes has some of the best MMA wrestling in the game and easily top 10 in the UFC.

Unfortunately, he is another wrestler that decided he's a boxer because he improved his stand up technique and knocked out a few people. Before that his wrestling was very impressive.

Stomped RDA...LEL

It was a rock'em sock'em coin flip. Both were swinging for the fences and both took turns in rocking the other.

Conor is 100% correct. Alvarez is a wild man that wings in overhands. Conor is a counter striker that would pick him apart. I like Alvarez but Conor beats him

LOL what else do you call stopping a guy in the first round. Eddie caught him with a beautifully timed counter right hook. Yah when he knew he had him he was throwing power punches. But to act like there was 0 technique on display is ridiculous. How about Conor's pathetic takedown attempt or flopping around on the ground like a fish out of water?? What would you call that? World class grappling?

Back