McCain and Bush are now Media Darlings

The Iraq war is one of the single most damning things that's happened in the current history of the world. You are insane to think this is something that needs to go away. You are such an unhinged poster man.

I didn't say it needs to go away, whatever that means. I said it needs to stop being used by incompetents to stand in for an argument. You're reducing all of GWB's characteristics and policies to just the Iraq War, while deflecting from all of the characteristics and policies of others to the fact that they're not him (although almost all of them supported the Iraq War regardless, and many opposed his actially-defensible positions on things like defined contribution plans).

You're a reductionist dolt, so I'd hope I seem unhinged to you. The real world seems insane to those who would prefer to see it only partially and in two dimensions.

I'm not a republican and can't even vote for them if I wanted to. Sorry I brought up something that is very damning for your boy to be trying to brush under the carpet.
I pointed out a flaw in your reasoning. It's not my fault that your argument was a pile of shit. That's on you.

Also, it's irrelevant whether or not you, personally, are a Republican. You made the argument about Bush and the average voter(Republican) by taking a counter position to Trotsky. Your argument, and your boring trolling, can kick rocks.

Trump will probably be a hero as well once he's out of the picture, criticizing subsequent Republican candidates. Heck, he was briefly a hero to the left when he was laying down one-liners against all the Republican candidates, when he didn't yet seem like a legitimate threat. But the wheels obviously started turning pretty quickly once he trashed the competition.

It's just partisan hack politics.

Also, GWB was a useless piece of shit even beyond his random interventions into the Middle East. He did absolutely nothing to prevent America's economy heading off a cliff, to a big-time depression.

His greatest moment was throwing a baseball after 9/11, that's about it. Atleast he nailed that one.

The only way for Trump to top Bush's inadequacies is if he starts the worst, most unjust war in American history over bullshit excuses, and over-sees the greatest economic depression in American history. So far, nothing of that sort has happened.

Last edited:
I didn't say it needs to go away, whatever that means. I said it needs to stop being used by incompetents to stand in for an argument. You're reducing all of GWB's characteristics and policies to just the Iraq War, while deflecting from all of the characteristics and policies of others to the fact that they're not him (although almost all of them supported the Iraq War regardless, and many opposed his actially-defensible positions on things like defined contribution plans).

You're a reductionist dolt, so I'd hope I seem unhinged to you. The real world seems insane to those who would prefer to see it only partially and in two dimensions.

GWB was terrible. He started one of the worst and needless wars this world has seen in recent history. And you sit their telling me to downplay it and look at GWB other good points. LOL.

I hear ya and I’m not even

Not disagreeing with u BRO lol ...McCain was a hero and I’m a Democrat .Take it fir what it’s worth .. It was classy of Obama however fake it was . I personally wouldn’t speak at a dudes funeral who I didn’t like and who used every opportunity to attack me and my values ... but i ain’t a politician either, so there’s that . Prob why I’m not a politician among a million other reasons .
Sorry for being snappy. Obama was asked to speak at his funeral by the man himself so I see it a bit differently than Ivanka and Jared just awkwardly showing up.

I pointed out a flaw in your reasoning. It's not my fault that your argument was a pile of shit. That's on you.

Also, it's irrelevant whether or not you, personally, are a Republican. You made the argument about Bush and the average voter(Republican) by taking a counter position to Trotsky. Your argument, and your boring trolling, can kick rocks.

You know what. This post is so stupid it doesn't warrant a serious response.

GWB was terrible. He started one of the worst and needless wars this world has seen in recent history. And you sit their telling me to downplay it and look at GWB other good points. LOL.

GWB's decision re the Iraq War was an objectively worse and more disastrous decision than anything Trump has done (or likely will do).

That doesn't magically even the playing field. GWB was still more qualified, more knowledgeable, more intelligent, had a more meritorious overall policy portfolio, had superior diplomacy and temperament, and wasn't nearly as dishonest or openly corrupt as Trump.

I'm sorry that the world can't be reduced or ignorantly punctuated by talking points.

Liberals have embraced literally anyone who is against trump, including Kim chee gout and ms13.

Bush, McCain, Obama, Hillary

All warmongering neocons that are suddenly beloved by the media.

GWB's decision re the Iraq War was an objectively worse and more disastrous decision than anything Trump has done (or likely will do).

That doesn't magically even the playing field. GWB was still more qualified, more knowledgeable, more intelligent, had a more meritorious overall policy portfolio, had superior diplomacy and temperament, and wasn't nearly as dishonest or openly corrupt as Trump.

I'm sorry that the world can't be reduced or ignorantly punctuated by talking points.

<Huh2>

lol, seriously. For EIGHT f**ling years straight Bush was compared to a monkey, a Nazi, a genocidal maniac etc etc.

Now, because he supports the democrats, in the media he is "cuddle me Elmo".

The media are so fucking fake. Can't believe people still can't see it.
Some media is fake and it's always been that way. GW wasn't a good president but he is a good human being. That's more than you can say for Trump.

Says a lot about trump and how stupid he is that he makes some republicans somewhat tolerable in comparison.

Again can't wait for the crickets when he finally dies on the shitter during a twitter meltdown

anyone else find this a bit strange/hypocritical?

I remember the 8 years of George Bush's presidency and he was shit on the whole time by the media (rightfully so in hindsight).

When McCain was running against Obama, he was also the enemy of the media.

Now, they are both portrayed as fluffy, cuddly teddy bears.

Bush is a painter now.

170226170838-bush-painting-super-tease.jpg

And if you take away the whole Iraq, possible war criminal thing thing, he kind of *is* a cuddly teddy bear these days. He looks like guilt ridden over, anytime he's in an interview or special.

Back