McCain and Bush are now Media Darlings

You ever experience a below average looking girl appearing to be decent looking just because she is standing next to a hideously grotesque fat chick?

Well in this scenario Trump is the hideously grotesque fat chick.

Eh, they can both go fuck themselves, but one died recently so you suck it up and let people mourn. I didn't make the rules.

U hate trump ur great u dont hate trump an ur racist,intolerant,the enemy of all humanity.

You ever experience a below average looking girl appearing to be decent looking just because she is standing next to a hideously grotesque fat chick?

Well in this scenario Trump is the hideously grotesque fat chick.
Its more like someone that gets so retardedly drunk that he goes home with some nasty pig at the end of a party.

In this scenario the pig is McCain the guy is the media and the alcohol is hatred for Trump.

I think most people thought bush was an alright guy, just horrible president. McCain was always touch and go. Nobody likes Trump because he apprears to be a douchebag.
Are you 12? People hated him and compared him to satan. Literally

anyone else find this a bit strange/hypocritical?

I remember the 8 years of George Bush's presidency and he was shit on the whole time by the media (rightfully so in hindsight).

When McCain was running against Obama, he was also the enemy of the media.

Now, they are both portrayed as fluffy, cuddly teddy bears.

i remember watching an interview with george bush about a year ago or so. and he said to the affect that he never worried much about working on his legacy because, "a different legacy will emerge in time". basically, the change course of history will always changes peoples opinions of people. look at obama. he was loved and adored by just about everyone at the beginning of his presidency. and today, he's viewed by many as a terrible president who accomplished very little.

Are you 12? People hated him and compared him to satan. Literally

*Checks join date*

Which banned poster are you? You should troll less, so you don't get banned again.

*Checks join date*

Which banned poster are you? You should troll less, so you don't get banned again.
cute deflection. you're either completely misremembering the bush administration or just have shifted your hate entirely to trump and want conservative presidents of old on your "side" to make it seem like Trump is so bad that he unites old republican and democratic presidents together

cute deflection. you're either completely misremembering the bush administration or just have shifted your hate entirely to trump and want conservative presidents of old on your "side" to make it seem like Trump is so bad that he unites old republican and democratic presidents together

Come on which one are you? You are just going to get banned again anyways, might as well come clean now. I have already state my position, maybe you should read the thread. I know that is a lot to ask of someone of your posting skill.

I'll be nice a state it again just for you my little snowflake. I admit some in the media called bush names. That is because they were just attacking the side in power. The overall knock on Bush was that he was not smart enough to be President. However they felt that the common man could relate to him. That is why a common phrase used was "he is a guy you would want to have a beer with"

I find it predictable.
30 likes for this post. Mkay.

20180905_143436-gif.432047

I notice dick cheney is never invited to these republican and presidential things, I dont think thats coincidence. Pretty sure everyone in both parties hate that guy.

Back