Mayweather/Maidana ppv projections 800-900k

Wand is a poster on par with Leturhandsgo, so someone agreeing with him when he provided next to nothing valid to prove himself is pretty questionable.

How about having a meltdown or admitting to getting depressed about ppv numbers?!

Lolol :)

Maidana is going to be makin that Coolio money at this rate.
Lucky kookaburra.

hahahahaha Hell yes son everyone strives for that coolio money, you know power and the money Money and the power minute after minute hour after hour

Yeah I guarantee it doesnt do lower than 1 million

Wow this is very surprising

w.png

It looks like the projections are close to being right. Iole and Rafael have both come out and say it's around 800k-900k.

Time for another zroc meltdown!

:)

It looks like the projections are close to being right. Iole and Rafael have both come out and say it's around 800k-900k.

Time for another zroc meltdown!

:)
So when all the real count is said and done 1 million ppv buys that's a great number. Especially how much it costs.
It's really amazing how a fight that many felt maidana had no real shot could produce such great numbers
I wonder how a Khan vs Mayweather ppv would do

So when all the real count is said and done 1 million ppv buys that's a great number. Especially how much it costs.
It's really amazing how a fight that many felt maidana had no real shot could produce such great numbers
I wonder how a Khan vs Mayweather ppv would do

Depends how well Khan is hyped...and he does have a loyal British following as well.

For the doubters

Rob (Denton, Tx)

It took like 4 days for PPV numbers to come out for Mayweather-Canelo and it has been two weeks and no numbers for Mayweather-Maidana?

Dan Rafael, King Fight Freak
(12:02 PM)

When a fight goes through the roof the cable systems are more anxious to report the numbers. When a fight doesn't go crazy they take their time. From what I am told by industry sources, Mayweather-Maidana likely will not crack a million buys. More realistically, I am told the number will be between 800k and 900k.

http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/chat/_/id/50605/boxing-with-dan-rafael

Ty for your dedication and link. If Espinoza and or showtme says 1.2 will you believe them or stick to an outside source with an estimate?

I'm sticking with Rafael. He's the best boxing journalist and keeps it legit. There's a reason why he won the 2013 award for excellence in boxing journalism.

Why would he need to lie about the ppv #'s?

I'm sticking with Rafael. He's the best boxing journalist and keeps it legit. There's a reason why he won the 2013 award for excellence in boxing journalism.

Him and Steve Kim and Co from max boxing alot of good writers journalists in boxing. Dan has been caught lying in the past. Hell for me its like this Dan's inside source works at gbp who overhears it and its legit or it's a cable guy who has l

An estimate is still an estimate. When you choose not to listen to the final number your showing bias.

Back