Maycee Barber Out for Nine Months After Surgery

To intentionally lie for profit while ppl are paying you to instruct their kids for self defense...
It's the scummiest shit you can do in martial arts, and ruined the reputations of many traditional MAs here stateside: the McDojo era that killed what was a huge cultural interest here in the 70s and 80s.

Fuck her
Totally with you one that. You BJJ?

Totally with you one that. You BJJ?
I co own a gym with a buddy, we train twice a week and have for 6 years but we're in our early 30s so it's mainly for the lifestyle, the benefits of training, staying in decent shape. We love to roll, and we're very good but no formal training.
Personally I'm just not into the gi/belt pyramid scheme mentality, but I also deeply believe you shouldn't disrespect those who have legit lineage that you can trace all the way back. I'd love to go to Lovatos in OKC if I ever decide I want to take the plunge.

20200212_000732.jpg 20200212_000815.jpg 20200212_000801.jpg 20200212_000745.jpg

Oh and we have black lights there too. We smoke pot and eat mushrooms when training wraps lol.

Respect on you for your 4 stripe blue belt, sir. It's nothing to sneeze at.

Last edited:
I co own a gym with a buddy, we train twice a week and have for 6 years but we're in our early 30s so it's mainly for the lifestyle, the benefits of training, staying in decent shape. We love to roll, and we're very good but no formal training.
Personally I'm just not into the gi/belt pyramid scheme mentality, but I also deeply believe you shouldn't disrespect those who have legit lineage that you can trace all the way back. I'd love to go to Lovatos in OKC if I ever decide I want to take the plunge.

View attachment 727287 View attachment 727293 View attachment 727291 View attachment 727289

Oh and we have black lights there too. We smoke pot and eat mushrooms when training wraps lol.

Respect on you for your 4 stripe blue belt, sir. It's nothing to sneeze at.
Bro. That place looks sweet as shit. Don't know where ya live, but we gotta roll! Lol

Bro. That place looks sweet as shit. Don't know where ya live, but we gotta roll! Lol
I'd be glad to meet anyone from here in real life. I'm in Oklahoma, a rednecky state in a ghetto town that's half military base. Getting visitors is typically a hard sell to say ths least.

But if you ever make it down this way, we'll make hot rolls like the bakery, and get white bitch wasted after to celebrate

Might as well go get pregnant

I'd be glad to meet anyone from here in real life. I'm in Oklahoma, a rednecky state in a ghetto town that's half military base. Getting visitors is typically a hard sell to say ths least.

But if you ever make it down this way, we'll make hot rolls like the bakery, and get white bitch wasted after to celebrate
Dude, you set me up to get wasted then I'm in. Just now started traveling and always looking for a reason to get out of the Midwest. I live in Indiana. The inside joke with me and all the dudes I work with in Chicago is that we are all redneck, racist, meth heads. I fell your pain when it comes to the stereotypes. Lol

That's just enough time to give birth to more excuses.

Dude, you set me up to get wasted then I'm in. Just now started traveling and always looking for a reason to get out of the Midwest. I live in Indiana. The inside joke with me and all the dudes I work with in Chicago is that we are all redneck, racist, meth heads. I fell your pain when it comes to the stereotypes. Lol
Lmao it's the exact same here. I've had to explain to ppl that Oklahoma isn't all cowboys and KKK inbreds, it's mostly a sea of military fuckbois and our Indians aren't the spiritual windtalkers you see in the movies. They smoke the meth around here.

I dated a girl that was from Indiana originally for a month during xmas years back. Half Italian, half Dutch.
Was fun while it lasted

It's karma for saying she'd break Jon's record for youngest champion.

And for pretending to be a black belt.

And for having a dad named bucky.

And for disrespecting Roxy

And for being a fattie fat girl
You nailed that on so many levels I'm literally clapping at my computer

Lmao it's the exact same here. I've had to explain to ppl that Oklahoma isn't all cowboys and KKK inbreds, it's mostly a sea of military fuckbois and our Indians aren't the spiritual windtalkers you see in the movies. They smoke the meth around here.

I dated a girl that was from Indiana originally for a month during xmas years back. Half Italian, half Dutch.
Was fun while it lasted
The fuck? Shit I lived here all my life and I don't think I've ever met someone with a Dutch heritage. That bitch was lying to ya man! Lol

Didn't Tony also tear his ACL? He came back earlier than expected and performed really well.
Tony is also a psycho freak. And I say that as a compliment. Maycee lost to Roxy, even if she comes back fairly quick it she wont be reaching that youngest champion goal

Back