Maycee Barber Out for Nine Months After Surgery

Her biggest battle will probably be keeping her weight down during recovery. The girl has a body like Ronda.

I hear that. Snowed today in KC. Was going to go out for a long walk today with the gf, dunno anymore..
It snowed here last week after one of the most mild winters I can remember. But it's still bullshit lol, I prefer the heat

Lol!
I'd be glad to meet anyone from here in real life. I'm in Oklahoma, a rednecky state in a ghetto town that's half military base. Getting visitors is typically a hard sell to say ths least.

But if you ever make it down this way, we'll make hot rolls like the bakery, and get white bitch wasted after to celebrate
Near Fort Sill?

Wood.

Also she looks like she could make 115 easily.

Still wood.

Yessir, lawton/Ft. Sill Oklahoma

How'd you know that? No one ever knows bout us lol
Prayed to baby Jesus every night in basic I wouldn't be stationed there or Fort Bliss. You enlisted, or is that home?

Prayed to baby Jesus every night in basic I wouldn't be stationed there or Fort Bliss. You enlisted, or is that home?
Home sweet home, never could stop being a hooligan. Cheers sherbro, and i know it sounds cliche but thank you for your service, sincerely

Home sweet home, never could stop being a hooligan. Cheers sherbro, and i know it sounds cliche but thank you for your service, sincerely
It is what it is mang. Thanks sherbro, not a lot of support for the military out here in the west coast, catches me off guard but I'd be lying if I said I don't appreciate it. If that's an open invite to the home gym, might have to fuck around and roll through when I go visit my boys at Sill.

<SelenaWow>
I wasn't a fan of her even before
I didnt realize it was her when she debuted in the UFC, but had read about it when it happened.

I can forgive little things like young fighters being delusional or making excuses but her character is much worse than your garden variety spoiled brat.
She's a grifter imo

It is what it is mang. Thanks sherbro, not a lot of support for the military out here in the west coast, catches me off guard but I'd be lying if I said I don't appreciate it. If that's an open invite to the home gym, might have to fuck around and roll through when I go visit my boys at Sill.
If you ever are here, you're more than invited to come hang my man. Open invite

I didnt realize it was her when she debuted in the UFC, but had read about it when it happened.

I can forgive little things like young fighters being delusional or making excuses but her character is much worse than your garden variety spoiled brat.
She's a grifter imo
She's pretty annoying imo and add on to her weird comments after the Roxy fight have lost her alot of fans or just turned people off from her. I always thought the hype was unwarranted I never thought she was good at all

Back