Maycee Barber Out for Nine Months After Surgery

Too chubby to complain, how is she a "pro"?

I've met and talked with some really cool folks on here, @FireKidWS @Yacob @Flex Plexico @HHJ
@Dana's Moonface
are all solid dudes.

We're officially boys now, cheers
Fuck yeah!!! HHJ is the only name I recognize. You can tell he is OG though. I, myself, am not, but ya gottta pay respects. Digging myself outta a hole right now, but believe you and me when I say we gonna get a roll in my brotha!

If she goes for the rematch roxy will take more than an ACL
13261180_web1_MMA-UFC246_011820cs_008.jpg

WAR ROXY

Roxy has now taken the 0's from Maycee, Andrea Lee, and the hot Chevchenko sister. Let the derailment tour continue...

Santos was on 0 legs and Bones barely beat him.
I had that in the post and edited out lol. Wasn't turning another thread to a Jones one. But Santos on one leg is still scarier than 80% the population.

Lmao it's the exact same here. I've had to explain to ppl that Oklahoma isn't all cowboys and KKK inbreds, it's mostly a sea of military fuckbois and our Indians aren't the spiritual windtalkers you see in the movies. They smoke the meth around here.

I dated a girl that was from Indiana originally for a month during xmas years back. Half Italian, half Dutch.
Was fun while it lasted

The fuck? Shit I lived here all my life and I don't think I've ever met someone with a Dutch heritage. That bitch was lying to ya man! Lol

When she says "Dutch"...she means Amish lol. One of her parents jumped the fence and left the church. Met an Italian and had a kid.

Invicta fighter Erin Blanchfield is a whole year younger than Barber and certainly more talented, she isn't going to be the youngest UFC champ either, not while Shevchenko is around.

Not much of a upskirt...

She got Roxy'd. That's always awesome to see.

She's got delusions of grandeur based on where she's at talent-wise so far. I don't hate her, but she can be pretty damn cringe...and not the cheesy kind like Cejudo
This!

Metaphorically she thinks she is the 2nd Coming of Christ in MMA. Well, she's not.

I still think she's hawt. That being said WAR ROXY

Did she steal the phone away from someone to post that?

I don’t like her.

9 months is a long time. Hope she fully recovers and go back at it again.

Back