News May c Barber has Suffered a Complete tear of her ACL following Fight with Roxanne Godaferri

It's likely going to be really tough just keeping her weight down while she recovers. She's kinda built like Ronda. Her best look is when she's cutting weight.

But seriously...Roxanne is a vicious competitor. She never shows any mercy to her opponents and she is just down right brutal.

Most people wouldn't even know by looking at her. Her smiley happy go lucky attitude definitely doesn't match her devastating fighting style...RIP to all of her victims

True definition of a bad bitch

Rofl, if Maycee wants to improve she better get away from Ben Askren as soon as possible and far away at that, that way she doesn't end up making a new female 155lb division.

Last edited:
But seriously...Roxanne is a vicious competitor. She never shows any mercy to her opponents and she is just down right brutal.

Most people wouldn't even know by looking at her. Her smiley happy go lucky attitude definitely doesn't match her devastating fighting style...RIP to all of her victims

True definition of a bad bitch
I don't know about that. If she had stood and thrown leg kicks or went for a leg lock that would be vicious, what she did was taking it pretty easy on Barber

The crazy thing is, if I remember correctly she did the same thing to Schevchenkos sister in her last fight, and I’m pretty sure she was an underdog that fight too. Beat the shit out of her
Valentina and her sister are world's apart.

Roxy sends bitches out on the stretcher
9724465_web1_mma-tuf26-113017hf_001.jpg

Too be honest rehab wise I’d rather break a bone than do an ACL.
Dude I'd rather have a compound fracture with my shinbone piercing through my skin than a complete ACL tear

Dude I'd rather have a compound fracture with my shinbone piercing through my skin than a complete ACL tear

I'd rather a complete ACL tear than watch a 3rd Holly Holm/Raquel Pennington fight.

Shows she's as tough as they come. Good on her! All the best to Maycee.

Too bad she ruined her performance through pain, with her entitled, pretentious attitude, after the fight. Hopefully she matures.

Back