News May c Barber has Suffered a Complete tear of her ACL following Fight with Roxanne Godaferri

I had no idea the doctors could stop the fight for muscular or ligament injuries. I thought it was only for cuts and snapped limbs.

Now if that statement is wrong it makes no sense for the doctor to do those sorts of examinations during the fight.
they can stop if they consider it to be too dangerous for the fighter to continue or that they are unable to defend themselves, in Mousasi vs Weidman the doctor stopped it because Weidman claimed he didn't know what day or month it was.

Fucking rights she does pal.

mind.5.gif

Love the Gif, don't mind if steal it for my profile.

Thank you,
Very much

Damn, that's one tough little cupcake. I've blown out my ACL and it hurts like a bitch, to finish the fight with it like that takes serious heart.

Takes a lot of heart and guts to push through but if she turns into Dom Cruz I’m sure the towel would’ve been preferred

Damn, that's one tough little cupcake. I've blown out my ACL and it hurts like a bitch, to finish the fight with it like that takes serious heart.
Torn ligaments are funny some people will completely tear an ACL and they don't feel hardly anything and the only thing they notice is their knee is unstable and others are in a lot of pain. though Roxy did say she screamed so hers must have hurt pretty bad.

Well don't be fat and out of shape - she is sloppy as hell.

You have a body like that you obviously don't watch your diet and your body obviously cannot handle that weight along with the physical demands of her sport.

Wasn't there video of her not even making weight.

There's this rule where they can throw the towel in or the fighter can tap out they can even verbally quit

Damn, Maycee is really tough, she was trying to do eveything she could till the very end, never sought for a way out. Say waht you want about her performance, but her mindset is on point. She'll definitely become one of the biggest stars of WMMA someday
lol just being tough isn't enough to beat the best people, EVEN in WMMA

They really gotta call her fat as well? Cold blooded... 20200119_215213.jpg

This girl is gonna blow the fuck up while she’s out. No trainy just eaty, sleepy everyday.

I had no idea the doctors could stop the fight for muscular or ligament injuries. I thought it was only for cuts and snapped limbs.

Now if that statement is wrong it makes no sense for the doctor to do those sorts of examinations during the fight.

Doctor can stop the fight for any injury that they deem makes it unsafe for the fighter to continue.

I'm no doctor, but I think her knee just couldn't support that heavy frame of hers.

Back