News May c Barber has Suffered a Complete tear of her ACL following Fight with Roxanne Godaferri

Shows she's as tough as they come. Good on her! All the best to Maycee.

Too bad she ruined her performance through pain, with her entitled, pretentious attitude, after the fight. Hopefully she matures.

No she isn't as tough as they come, she is just a god damn crybaby. If you are tough, you don't wince or show any signs of pain, you keep a fucken poker face throughout the whole time you're in pain.

Damn, Maycee is really tough, she was trying to do eveything she could till the very end, never sought for a way out. Say waht you want about her performance, but her mindset is on point. She'll definitely become one of the biggest stars of WMMA someday

Yep, nothing like being so "tough" that you sideline yourself from training for nearly a year. That'll take you places.

Dude I'd rather have a compound fracture with my shinbone piercing through my skin than a complete ACL tear
Haha I’m glad people are agreeing with me. I’ve had patients with both and the acl is horrible. It’s to the point where if it’s just an office worker who doesn’t play sport I sometimes advise not even bothering with the surgery. Obviously depending on their pain.

No she isn't as tough as they come, she is just a god damn crybaby. If you are tough, you don't wince or show any signs of pain, you keep a fucken poker face throughout the whole time you're in pain.

She is a crybaby. Fighting through pain, with or without a poker face is tough. Period.

Damn, Maycee is really tough, she was trying to do eveything she could till the very end, never sought for a way out. Say waht you want about her performance, but her mindset is on point. She'll definitely become one of the biggest stars of WMMA someday

Athletes never really come back better after a torn acl.

But I hope for the best. She had potential for sure.

Let me just tell you all one thing,I tore my ACL and Meniscus at the same time.The pain is absolutely unbearable and forget trying to stand up and bare weight,it isn't happening.Now,going back to the pain,the initial jolt of pain during the tear is so bad it brought me to tears and then I went into shock.Once the shock and adrenaline wore of the slightest movement or even when the ER doctor examined my knee damn near brought me back to tears.Anyways,props to Maycee,that young lady is tough as fuck and I respect her more for going back out there and trying to win.For any of you idiots talking shit that have no idea what a ligament tear feels like because you're a non-athletic nacho eating slob,shut the hell up.

I'm no doctor, but I think her knee just couldn't support that heavy frame of hers.

I dont why know people cant see this, Maycee Barbers is overweight, I mean the women look fat, she is fat thats why she sprung her knee... Period

Let me just tell you all one thing,I tore my ACL and Meniscus at the same time.The pain is absolutely unbearable and forget trying to stand up and bare weight,it isn't happening.Now,going back to the pain,the initial jolt of pain during the tear is so bad it brought me to tears and then I went into shock.Once the shock and adrenaline wore of the slightest movement or even when the ER doctor examined my knee damn near brought me back to tears.Anyways,props to Maycee,that young lady is tough as fuck and I respect her more for going back out there and trying to win.For any of you idiots talking shit that have no idea what a ligament tear feels like because you're a non-athletic nacho eating slob,shut the hell up.

I for one don't even believe her, esp after hearing how badd an Acl tear is from all you guy's. And because she is a lair, Con-artist, etc... Its hard to believe her dad Bucky Barbers, considering he allows the two sister to commit fraud.

Teenage sisters Emma and Maycee Barber run the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu training centre in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. According to the Gracie Academy list of training centres, they are both blue belts under the Gracie Academy and students of Gracie University. The sisters are also black belts in Karate.

From the pictures on their website and their Facebook page, the sisters teach Jiu-Jitsu classes wearing Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Gi and a BJJ black belt (Red bar with 2 degrees). This type of black belt with the red bar is specific to BJJ and not used in KarateScreen-Shot-2015-10-11-at-1.14.36-PM.png

I for one don't even believe her, esp after hearing how badd an Acl tear is from all you guy's. And because she is a lair, Con-artist, etc... Its hard to believe her dad Bucky Barbers, considering he allows the two sister to commit fraud.

Teenage sisters Emma and Maycee Barber run the Gracie Jiu-Jitsu training centre in Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. According to the Gracie Academy list of training centres, they are both blue belts under the Gracie Academy and students of Gracie University. The sisters are also black belts in Karate.

From the pictures on their website and their Facebook page, the sisters teach Jiu-Jitsu classes wearing Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Gi and a BJJ black belt (Red bar with 2 degrees). This type of black belt with the red bar is specific to BJJ and not used in KarateView attachment 713981
mcdojo alert. imagine thinking some teenage girls are legit going to teach you the real shit

so the human mri was wrong
Not necessarily.

Critical thinking: What if she had a partial ACL tear at the beginning of the 3rd round, but fully tore it as the 3rd round proceeded? That is entirely plausible, maybe even very likely.

Why do so many people this forum lack critical thinking? I don't get it.

Athletes never really come back better after a torn acl.

But I hope for the best. She had potential for sure.
I mean GSP came back from two ACL tears, so it can work. But you're right that it's never 100% again.

Not necessarily.

Critical thinking: What if she had a partial ACL tear at the beginning of the 3rd round, but fully tore it as the 3rd round proceeded? That is entirely plausible, maybe even very likely.

Why do so many people this forum lack critical thinking? I don't get it.
no shit retard it was so obvious i didn't even need to include it

no shit retard it was so obvious i didn't even need to include it
Are you kidding me???

so the human mri was wrong

What part of that makes it obvious? I'm pretty sure you just assumed he was wrong because he said partial instead of full tear, and now you're backtracking.

Back