News May c Barber has Suffered a Complete tear of her ACL following Fight with Roxanne Godaferri

?????
you realize you can't fucking do anything with an ACL tear right?

Well, she could steal the mic and be an attention whore.

36iB5lW.jpg

The biggest thing in that gif isn't the injury. It's the perfect straight right that sat her on her ass. That punch would have ruined the night of pretty much every female fighter out there. Roxy's striking is improving a lot every fight lately. You can see it in her shoulders. She is training striking a LOT.

Even her left leg buckled. Maycee got rocked.

So now her team is claiming the knee popped in the first 10 seconds of the fight. They're trying to completely discredit Roxy's win and blame the whole thing, including losing the first round, on the injury. Pretty lame.
Weak, weak, weeeeeak sauce lol
Roxy beat her everywhere
And maybe, just maybe the acl injury was due to, I dunno, getting taken down, beat up, etc.

"Unless you're an English casual". So you're saying ENGLISH people are bad at speaking ENGLISH?

No, that's not what I was referring to. "Casual MMA fan" gets thrown around here a lot...that was my attempt at some humor...as in, maybe you are not from a predominantly English speaking country you may be an "English casual".

But now that you mention it, a lot of Americans (I don't know about English people because I don't live in England) are horrible at spelling and speaking the English language.

I mean GSP came back from two ACL tears, so it can work. But you're right that it's never 100% again.

You really have to let it heal properly,like don't even try sports or anything strenuous....just let it heal for like 6 or 8 months.It seriously can't be rushed.

Damn, Maycee is really tough, she was trying to do eveything she could till the very end, never sought for a way out. Say waht you want about her performance, but her mindset is on point. She'll definitely become one of the biggest stars of WMMA someday
Which was stupid as fuck, fight was lost already... and she could save knee from further damage...

All this is very strange.. this knee test is done all the time in Europe in football/soccer.. maybe they go in the back and do that in american sports.. still a bit strange that Joe has never seen it though.

I appreciate Maycee. I appreciate how she tried to save us from Roxxy's super-nerd octagon speech by grabbing the mic, and how she tried to spare us from her super lame weigh-in cosplay antics by planning to knock her out. I like her fat butt and chubby thighs.

She's still my girl.

Fuck the haters and the nerd squad that has appeared around Roxxy, most of these fuckers didn't give a fuck about Roxxanne until she tricked Maycee into slipping on her swampy butt sweat and tearing her ACL.

Back