News May c Barber has Suffered a Complete tear of her ACL following Fight with Roxanne Godaferri

But seriously...Roxanne is a vicious competitor. She never shows any mercy to her opponents and she is just down right brutal.

Most people wouldn't even know by looking at her. Her smiley happy go lucky attitude definitely doesn't match her devastating fighting style...RIP to all of her victims

True definition of a bad bitch

She remembers well Aragorns quote “show them no mercy, for you will receive none!”. Her body might be slow and weak but her will is strong.
After trading a few hard blows Maycee wanted none of it while Roxanne was not going to stop.

Are you kidding me???

What part of that makes it obvious? I'm pretty sure you just assumed he was wrong because he said partial instead of full tear, and now you're backtracking.
its obvious because every retard already knows that and there's no way to know if she just full tore it in the middle of the fight so i didn't even include it dummy

Isn’t she amazing!!

Are you kidding me???

What part of that makes it obvious? I'm pretty sure you just assumed he was wrong because he said partial instead of full tear, and now you're backtracking.

He isn't kidding I agree with the gentleman.
I think you are confusing (Critical Thinking with Wishful Thinking) or it could be imaginary. Somethings we just have too take it for what it is, this is just one them like it or not.

I think it was during the fight not after.

?????
you realize you can't fucking do anything with an ACL tear right?

Um that is actually wrong.

For example:

Many AFL and NRL players (Australia) have continued to play games and run tens of kilometres and run the game out only to discover they tore their ACL during the game when they got it scanned after.

But regardless of whether you “can’t fucking doing anything” my statement still stands.

If you tear your hamstring does the doc stop the fight?

If you tear your shoulder and can’t throw a punch does the doc stop the fight?

Again, I was under the impression it was only for bad cuts and snapped limbs.

A professional athlete in any other sport would not continue with a partial ACL tear.

Short sighted to continue, fighter culture needs to change. Throwing in the towel should be viewed as the smart thing to do when a fighter suffers such an injury. Continuing probably made the injury worse. Out for a year and knee will never be the same

Um that is actually wrong.

For example:

Many AFL and NRL players (Australia) have continued to play games and run tens of kilometres and run the game out only to discover they tore their ACL during the game when they got it scanned after.

But regardless of whether you “can’t fucking doing anything” my statement still stands.

If you tear your hamstring does the doc stop the fight?

If you tear your shoulder and can’t through a punch does the doc stop the fight?

Again, I was under the impression it was only for bad cuts and snapped limbs.

You've never blown out your knee, that's obvious

You've never blown out your knee, that's obvious

That statement makes absolute no sense given what you quoted.

I never implied nor raised any personal experience with blown knees or any other knee injury including an ACL tear.

That statement makes absolute no sense given what you quoted.

I never implied nor raised any personal experience with blown knees or any other knee injury including an ACL tear.

Hence, if you had had a fully ruptured grade 3 ACL tear you would know you're not finishing a game of footy, and whatever sensationalized newspapers you are reading are exaggerating the severity of the tear to sell newspapers and get clicks.

Not necessarily.

Critical thinking: What if she had a partial ACL tear at the beginning of the 3rd round, but fully tore it as the 3rd round proceeded? That is entirely plausible, maybe even very likely.

Why do so many people this forum lack critical thinking? I don't get it.

Because there are boundaries, and some people don't know where to stop. What you call critical thinking others may view it as wishful thinking, imaginary, bending the truth, etc...
It doesn't have to be a mystery, something's are just black\white bruh. Take it for what it is wheather you like it or not... Unless you can "prove" otherwise its just imaginary bro, to an endless discussion.

Keep in mind; a factual truth is un-changeble. You cannot apply critical thinking to a (factual truth) anyone who are doing so he/she is trying distort the truth in their favor. Pay no attention.

Hence, if you had had a fully ruptured grade 3 ACL tear you would know you're not finishing a game of footy, and whatever sensationalized newspapers you are reading are exaggerating the severity of the tear to sell newspapers and get clicks.

Who mentioned a fully grade 3 ACL tear?

You’re arguing with a strawman you invented not the points I raised.

My post was in response to a statement “you realize you can't fucking do anything with an ACL tear right?”.

That is factually incorrect and you can do plenty with an “ACL tear”. It was a generalised statement which I responded to. Wasn’t specific to Barber’s knee or any specific circumstance you’ve experience or any scenario is you’ve thought up in your head.

So that later part of your statement about newspapers and clickbait are unnecessary and could’ve been avoided with some basic reading comprehension.

So now her team is claiming the knee popped in the first 10 seconds of the fight. They're trying to completely discredit Roxy's win and blame the whole thing, including losing the first round, on the injury. Pretty lame.

So now her team is claiming the knee popped in the first 10 seconds of the fight. They're trying to completely discredit Roxy's win and blame the whole thing, including losing the first round, on the injury. Pretty lame.

Doesn't surprise me. The damage control started the moment Maycee grabbed the mic from Roxy.

Maycee won her 8 previous fights by being just plain tougher than her opponents. She went up against a seasoned veteran with no respect for her power and a granite chin. Happens all the time. Despite what people say on here or elsewhere, Maycee's nothing special.

When she heals up and joins a real gym instead of Roufusport then we can talk about her potential.

Who mentioned a fully grade 3 ACL tear?

You’re arguing with a strawman you invented not the points I raised.

My post was in response to a statement “you realize you can't fucking do anything with an ACL tear right?”.

That is factually incorrect and you can do plenty with an “ACL tear”. It was a generalised statement which I responded to. Wasn’t specific to Barber’s knee or any specific circumstance you’ve experience or any scenario is you’ve thought up in your head.

So that later part of your statement about newspapers and clickbait are unnecessary and could’ve been avoided with some basic reading comprehension.
Dude she's got a blown ACL. But apparently Aussies can still play footy with that. I don't believe you. Get over it.

Back