News May c Barber has Suffered a Complete tear of her ACL following Fight with Roxanne Godaferri

Roxy sends bitches out on the stretcher

Fucking rights she does pal.

mind.5.gif

I had no idea the doctors could stop the fight for muscular or ligament injuries. I thought it was only for cuts and snapped limbs.

Now if that statement is wrong it makes no sense for the doctor to do those sorts of examinations during the fight.

Fucking rights she does pal.
The crazy thing is, if I remember correctly she did the same thing to Schevchenkos sister in her last fight, and I’m pretty sure she was an underdog that fight too. Beat the shit out of her

I had no idea the doctors could stop the fight for muscular or ligament injuries. I thought it was only for cuts and snapped limbs.

Now if that statement is wrong it makes no sense for the doctor to do those sorts of examinations during the fight.
He was just tryin to feel those thicc mommie thighs

so the human mri was wrong
I wouldn’t be surprised if he was right then in third she gets it completely torn. Once the knee swells up the joint is unstable. She tried to plant down to avoid a TD and you hear her scream. That’s when it would have torn completely

Oh.. Might give her time to go to BARBER school while she's out.

I thought it was strange to. That tests positive result is a tear (either grade 1,2 or 3) to the ACL. He gets a positive and then lets it go. No problem with the test or her continuing just very strange. Too be honest rehab wise I’d rather break a bone than do an ACL.

?????
you realize you can't fucking do anything with an ACL tear right?

Damn, Maycee is really tough, she was trying to do eveything she could till the very end, never sought for a way out. Say waht you want about her performance, but her mindset is on point. She'll definitely become one of the biggest stars of WMMA someday

I hear this a lot in movies.

Nice try buddy.

Barber looks like she will be at or near the top in a couple of years. Hats off to Roxanne for the win. Definitely not who I thought would win this fight, regardless of injuries prior to or suffered during the contest.

Too be honest rehab wise I’d rather break a bone than do an ACL.

100% a broken bone is a less severe injury. Bones have a much higher capacity for healing then tendon/ligaments.

Back