• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Max: Let's Throw Down To A Guy That Could Not See And Had A Broken Nose

Max rarely goes in for a kill. He presses for a bit and if you don't fold he let's up. Then goes in on you again.

Justin had no option but to stand and bang at the end cuz he was down on the cards.

Wasn't smart by max and could have backfired. But that's what makes him a legend.

Does it really matter? Nobody shut down Gaethje like this on feet. There were two moments where Gaethje was a better fighter. I had Gaethje as a favorite and though that he could maybe even KO Max, but that was not happening tonight.

When Max did that, Justin had genuinely one way to win, which is what Max was offering up. That could have easily backfired against a guy like Justin.
Max offering him that opportunity is what makes him an absolute legendary figure for the rest of time. He already was a legend. This just puts him on another level.

Max offering him that opportunity is what makes him an absolute legendary figure for the rest of time. He already was a legend. This just puts him on another level.
100% agreed. I was telling someone something along the same lines before the fight started, that Max's legacy is already secured, but, if he ended up winning the fight, it would cement it. I wasn't a believer, I expected a nice, relatively short scrap, and a Justin KO. The way that fight went for Max, you couldn't have written a better script. All-timer, with the Fedors and Sakus and Minowamans and Icemans and Lawlers and the others who were fighters among fighters, the true warriors.

100% agreed. I was telling someone something along the same lines before the fight started, that Max's legacy is already secured, but, if he ended up winning the fight, it would cement it. I wasn't a believer, I expected a nice, relatively short scrap, and a Justin KO. The way that fight went for Max, you couldn't have written a better script. All-timer, with the Fedors and Sakus and Minowamans and Icemans and Lawlers and the others who were fighters among fighters, the true warriors.
100%. I had all but counted Max out of this fight. Made it that much more shocking and amazing. I really, truly believed Max was going to get hurt bad tonight.

Lol Justin blindfolded, sleep deprived, 2 blown acls and a broken leg is still INSANELY dangerous throwing for the fences in a phone booth. Max calling for justin to meet him in the center is incredible. He could have easily been knocked out in a fight we was winning 5-0. Badass.
Just ask Korean Zombie.

Why didn't Max ask Justin to just throw down at the beginning of the fight, when Justin was healthy and had not been poked in both eyes?
Because he is a champion level athlete & not a doughnut like yourself

Because so he would win by ko ? Why did Alex throw a left hook and not went for takedown ? To win ?

Max didn't do anything illegal he just exploited and abused Justin with the mains of legal warfare.

Fucking Troll thread

Forgive me guys I'm new to the sport and have only been training since 2011 and coaching since 2021.

When you break your opponent's nose with strikes, should you retire to your stool and throw in the towel?

Remember when a bunch of you pussies were crying about how unfair this fight was and how Holloway was going to get seriously injured?

Fucking morons.
Were you out there debating otherwise? Or just saying this now that the fight is over?

Because pre fight, it was pretty valid to be concerned for Max in this matchup.

Were you out there debating otherwise? Or just saying this now that the fight is over?

Because pre fight, it was pretty valid to be concerned for Max in this matchup.

Yes, I was. Sounds like you were one of them.

Yes, I was. Sounds like you were one of them.
I thought Justin would win, yes. Said so before the fight, and there is proof in my post history. I put my thoughts out there before the fight and own up to being wrong when it happens.

Easy to come in after the fight is over and call people pussy idiots for being wrong.

I thought Justin would win, yes. Said so before the fight, and there is proof in my post history. I put my thoughts out there before the fight and own up to being wrong when it happens.

Easy to come in after the fight is over and call people pussy idiots for being wrong.

Good thing that's not what happened here.

I'm not calling anyone an idiot for picking a fight wrongly. Everyone does it. I'm specifically calling out the handwringing pussies who were crying about how the evil UFC were killing Max's career by selfishly feeding him to this monster.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back