How many wins would max need to pass khabib?

again, Khabib fans with the revisionist history.

Jones got his title fight in his 8th ufc fight. Khabib in his 10th.

You just think Jones got a fast track because jones would fight multiple times a year and not take years off like khabib. khabib getting a title shot took as long as it did because he had problems staying healthy. It's a complete false equivalent that jones got a title fight in less years, because the amount of fights was very similar, and when jones earned a title fight he beat an undefeated fighter in bader.

Try again.
To add on to this, Jones wasn't even supposed to get a title shot when he did.

It was supposed to be Rashad vs Shogun, and Rashad got injured a little over a month out. Jones was a short notice replacement.

If Khabib got a title shot at 23 he wouldn't be undefeated.
That's called a counterfactual. You can't prove a counterfactual. I say he would've remained undefeated. My opinion is as valid as your's.

That's called a counterfactual. You can't prove a counterfactual. I say he would've remained undefeated. My opinion is as valid as your's.
your opinion on khabib is purely based on feelings, almost nothing you believe regarding this mans career is objectively true.

I do believe he is the best fighter to ever fight in the UFC LW division, but come on he does not have the resume to stand against max. It's not even close. Max went on a 14 fight winstreak in the UFC at FW with 5 title fight wins. beating the FW goat twice in a row.

Khabib has only fought in the UFC overall 13 times. khabib's career and all time great ranking should be right next to chris weidman.

your opinion on khabib is purely based on feelings, almost nothing you believe regarding this mans career is objectively true.

I do believe he is the best fighter to ever fight in the UFC LW division, but come on he does not have the resume to stand against max. It's not even close. Max went on a 14 fight winstreak in the UFC at FW with 5 title fight wins. beating the FW goat twice in a row.

Khabib has only fought in the UFC overall 13 times. khabib's career and all time great ranking should be right next to chris weidman.
As the saying goes, play the ball not the man. You can’t respond so you have to make it about me. I can just as easily say that your opinion about Khabib is derived from feelings, because I don’t think you’ve said a single thing that’s objectively true. There is a big group of folks on sherdog who pathologically despise the Dagestanis and their fan base and they (you included) will use any dishonest argument to diminish khabib’s career. The fact that you compare Khabib’s career to Chris Weidman is all that needs to be said.

The fact that you compare Khabib’s career to Chris Weidman is all that needs to be said.
you're objectively right about this, weidman's title wins are far more impressive than khabibs. they really should not be compared.

I've only spoken in objective truths regarding khabib. The things you say are hyperbole, like "he's dominant" and "he never loses rounds" meanwhile he lost the first round of his last fight.

I said he has only 13 ufc fights. Objective Truth.
I said he has only a few top wins. Objective Truth.
I said he has less ufc fights than some champions have title fights. Objective Truth.
I said Jones got to the title first because he's more active. Objective Truth.

Which would you like to deny?

Last edited:
When Khabib was 23 he wasn't even in the UFC yet.

You're batshit insane if you think he wins the title here and successfully holds it all the way to his retirement in 2021.

At LW idk but I have max ahead overall. 14 straight wins in his division and same amount of defenses as Khabib. Max has also been beating off all the other contenders in his division like Arnold Allen, Kattar and Yair. For me personally the 0 means nothing. If Khabib took the chances Max does he would not be undefeated.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back