Matt Brown calls fight with Erick Silva "easy money" right after he TKO's him

Barao is P4P #1 this week. Again.

Jones will be before his next fight.

I'm actually pretty positive that's what he meant. Not that the fight itself was easy.

He's not using the term literally. It's 5 seconds after the fight and was trying to think of something to say. I'm sure he was just relieved the fight was over and just threw out "easy money" to whoever could hear him.

Roughly about 15 minutes of fighting and he made 100k in bonuses alone. Easy money for sure.

Matt had a great performance, but almost got finished by those body kicks. Win or lose Erick Silva is a tough mfer.

Watch the video you half-wits.

He's talking about being a sizable underdog and betting on him was easy money.

his next fight he will get the big fight and he will lose via his glass body, mein/silva both had him hurt with body shots, imagine what lombard/lawler/woodley/mcdonald would do......

lol now people are trying to create reasons to hate on MB

It is easy money if you think about it. He made $100k in like 12 minutes.

It was a tough fight for sure.

I'm an idiot for not putting any money on him. I put 500 on Larkinz instead.

his next fight he will get the big fight and he will lose via his glass body, mein/silva both had him hurt with body shots, imagine what lombard/lawler/woodley/mcdonald would do......

Lol anybody would buckle from a clean body shot but he got back up that's all that matters. It's what brown does hence his nickname the immortal

Come on man. I was becoming a big fan of yours. Don't be a dick

Maybe he was being facetious

I thought he was referring to the (preposterous) fact that he was the underdog. So betting on Brown to win was "easy money".

That's exactly what he's talking about IMO he wasn't bad mouthing Silva as opposed to mocking the odds against him, especially being on a 6 fight win streak prior to the fight.

Back