Matt Brown calls fight with Erick Silva "easy money" right after he TKO's him

Did you see the line? It was basically easy money for EVERYONE.

I know about 40 people who watched the fight and ALL of then picked Brown by blowout. I dont think anyone in the MMA world thought otherwise despite the ridiculous line which everyone on the forums confirmed it was ridiculous except for maybe 3 people

you're taking what he says too seriously TS. He was just excited from finishing the fight, adrenaline pumping, and "easy money" is probably a phrase his team uses when shooting the shit with each other. It doesn't really mean anything.

Two of my old kickboxing coaches were from some nasty favelas in Rio. They didn't even eat everyday. But one thing I learned from them, people from hard backgrounds dont talk tough and never brag about it. In fact, they are just thankful because they know it could have been worse.

Do you guys even realize sarcasm ??? If I'm saying that I would beat him is because something is wrong with him. How an average person would beat a full time fighter........

and if I say that being koed, choked out or other stuffs is something that I don't worry. You can deduce that I have others worries living in "the hell of janeiro", being in a fight like a did a couple of times (bjj tournament, muay thai match etc..) is something that I'm not afraid to be in. Not like I'm beating Cain, Aldo,Jones,Erick or any professional fighter but I'm just not afraid to be in a fight.:wink:

and as a fan of Erick I'm really sad/mad that he gassed early in the Fitch, Don and this fight, so as a fan I can say whatever I want about his cardio....If u think that i'm tough for telling what I think, good for u.

I feel for the immortal, why isn't the UFC giving him better fights?

betting on matt brown has been easy money.

This + Daron Cruickshank + Neil Magny got me huge odds in nordicbet. Too bad I ruined all this with bet for Benfica... Would've gotten some good cash. Ridiculous odds that night.

For such a regular joe type guy, Brown is actually quite cocky and disrespectful. I liked the whole 'brushing dust off the shoulder' celebration. Matt - you got badly fucking hurt a few times in that fight, don't act like it was all one way traffic, mate.

He's out of his bird. I understand if he dominated from start to finish, that's not how it went though. Dude almost got finished twice via body shots.

Did you see the line? It was basically easy money for EVERYONE.

I know about 40 people who watched the fight and ALL of then picked Brown by blowout. I dont think anyone in the MMA world thought otherwise despite the ridiculous line which everyone on the forums confirmed it was ridiculous except for maybe 3 people

Wasn't that ridiculous. Erick was on a way to a TKO then a sub, and then in the second round he hurt the hell out if brown again. How you could say you knew Matt Brown is going to win is bullshit especially the way the fight went.

Lol at people taking it so seriously.

It was more at like 11:24.

No shit, I'd thought I'd give some context though. I didn't want to just tell people to skip to right when he says it, I thought I'd let them know that he has time to get ready and walk around a bit before he goes over and says it to whoever.

There's no point in telling people to skip to an exact time unless you're trying to prove that something actually happened.

All these drama hungry teenagers on Sherdog not knowing what "easy money" means. It's'a gambling term, kids. He was referencing the oddsmakers having him at +200.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Username Required LMAO
Back