Matt Brown calls fight with Erick Silva "easy money" right after he TKO's him

And in reality the people that say things like that are the ones that would probably start to cry if they had to fight.

oh yeah I will start to cry.... Did you saw Shogun interview about being afraid when he was robbed in rio de janeiro ??
Yeah I live there....
There is a bunch of things to be afraid in my life but fight or being koed is not one then....

Eric silver should work on his cardio.. he gasses in 1st round.. that is just horrible

Erick silva folds under pressure, Matty Ice knew all he had to do was keep coming forward and Silva would fold like a walmart brand briefcase

i can't tell if that was him or his corner.

Matt Brown would maul Hendricks and then proceed to K.O. Weidman and finally demolish Jones all in the same night with no breaks.

Coleman smiles in the darkness.

He almost got beat. I get a fighting talking up his confidence but he almost got finished.

How anybody can hate on Matt Brown is beyond me. Whatever you think of his skill set, dude brings it every fight.

And how about some goddamn context re the easy money line. Here's what he said backstage after:

11:30 in --

"That fight took more out of me than any fight I ever had."

Lmao at all the hate and the keyboard bad ass.

Silva's first round barrage would stop many welterweights, let alone punks on sherdog.

oh yeah I will start to cry.... Did you saw Shogun interview about being afraid when he was robbed in rio de janeiro ??
Yeah I live there....
There is a bunch of things to be afraid in my life but fight or being koed is not one then....

Two of my old kickboxing coaches were from some nasty favelas in Rio. They didn't even eat everyday. But one thing I learned from them, people from hard backgrounds dont talk tough and never brag about it. In fact, they are just thankful because they know it could have been worse.

Nope. I would just run around for 3 minutes till he gassed out then I would maul him badly. :icon_chee:icon_chee

or I would just pull guard and defend for 3 minutes till he gassed out then maul him badly :icon_chee:icon_chee

At least you would have 3 full minutes to realize what every shot does to your energy...

Eric silver should work on his cardio.. he gasses in 1st round.. that is just horrible

get ready for plenty of job offers for your insight. Every gym would be privileged to have you.

Ever see guys get shark tanked in sparring? Every second breaks you and your opponent picks the pace.

get ready for plenty of job offers for your insight. Every gym would be privileged to have you.

Ever see guys get shark tanked in sparring? Every second breaks you and your opponent picks the pace.

I agree with you, but to this guys credit some fighters do train unintelligently. We don't know if it's the case with Silva or not but one could suspect.

I am a performance coach and I focus on athletes. I worked with a few fighters before and one in the UFC. I can tell you first hand some guys who are repeat offenders of having god awful cardio are training all wrong. They rely on coaches who are under qualified or they rely on their wrestling coach for conditioning which is no different than going to a dentist to have your car fixed.

easy money? The blueprint to defeat him was exposed . glass body

Matt Brown would maul Hendricks and then proceed to K.O. Weidman and finally demolish Jones all in the same night with no breaks.

Coleman smiles in the darkness.

The first two are kinda believable but Jones is a pipe dream. He has nothing for Jones, like nothing. Jones can name the score, sub, tko, decision whatever he wants.

Back