Matt Brown calls fight with Erick Silva "easy money" right after he TKO's him

All these drama hungry teenagers on Sherdog not knowing what "easy money" means. It's'a gambling term, kids. He was referencing the oddsmakers having him at +200.

And if you thought it was easy money betting on Brown to win, you probably thought that because you thought that it'd be an easy fight to win money on (i.e predicting Brown to win). Brown can't say that that fight was easy money without saying that he thought the fight itself would be easy to predict in his favour.

Honestly, not sure what difference all you white knights are trying to make. Either way he's saying that he thought that he'd win, and after he won by saying it he's just confirming what he thought all along that he's win and people should have seen that too.

Wasn't that ridiculous. Erick was on a way to a TKO then a sub, and then in the second round he hurt the hell out if brown again. How you could say you knew Matt Brown is going to win is bullshit especially the way the fight went.

The fight actually went exactly the way I knew it would. 9 days before the fight, ina thread where Erick claimed he had the cardio advantage, I posted:

I think this fight will look just like the Mein fight. They'll pack 3 rounds worth of action into one round, with Erick showing flashes of brilliance and giving Brown some trouble, but ultimately Brown's pace will be too much. Brown will be in his face from the opening bell and I don't think Erick is gonna like it.

If Brown has a glass body for getting hurt with body shots and not getting finished, then fighters who have actually been finished with them like Cerrone and Philippou must have paper bodies.

Watch the video you half-wits.

He's talking about being a sizable underdog and betting on him was easy money.

Expecting Sherdog to actually know what they are talking about? Clearly you jest...

lol now people are trying to create reasons to hate on MB

Yea, its humorous.

Phrases like "easy money" arent always supposed to be taken literally. There's a bit of tongue & cheek in it.

Wasn't that ridiculous. Erick was on a way to a TKO then a sub, and then in the second round he hurt the hell out if brown again. How you could say you knew Matt Brown is going to win is bullshit especially the way the fight went.

Everyone has a post history, you can read mine and see yourself, except im not special

Everyone on the forum pretty much predicted Silva would come out like a house on fire then wilt and die...everyone.

Lol...not quite.....he was getting dominated and was nearly finished in round 1.

Back