Matt Brown calls fight with Erick Silva "easy money" right after he TKO's him

dude. even I would tko Erick that night. Gas of 90 years old woman.

I like Matt a lot, don't think he's ready yet for the title, if he ever will be, but that wasn't easy. Not the most difficult either.

Sorta shit that makes him sound like a right tosser
But then again adrenalin rush and just destroyed Silva

Who gives a fuck really? Erick didn't deserve the fight and did well in the first so maybe he should have given him props but at the end of the day it was a huge beat down

Easy money? Dude was half a second from being finished in the first round.

Sorta shit that makes him sound like a right tosser
But then again adrenalin rush and just destroyed Silva

If you continue watching after Dana tells Matt he won 100k and a Harley, he laughs and says he wants Hendricks and a Lambo. So he's keeping his eye on the target, even if he let the moment get to him for a second while he was still in the ring and riding high off his win

Dana was classy and did not comment on his glass body.

no you would have been koed or tapped out in the first minute...

Nope. I would just run around for 3 minutes till he gassed out then I would maul him badly. :icon_chee:icon_chee

or I would just pull guard and defend for 3 minutes till he gassed out then maul him badly :icon_chee:icon_chee

easy money but almost died in the first minute

Nope. I would just run around for 3 minutes till he gassed out then I would maul him badly. :icon_chee:icon_chee

or I would just pull guard and defend for 3 minutes till he gassed out then maul him badly :icon_chee:icon_chee

Didnt watch the fight huh? its ok, lots of people missed it.

And you felt the need to post this why? He just fought, it's not like he meant the term literally as he stated post fight Silva is a beast. His adrenaline was pumping and he got caught up in the moment. Hardly disrespectful considering is was immediately after he got he finish. And really round 2-3 was easy money for him, was just a matter of time.

I thought he was referring to the (preposterous) fact that he was the underdog. So betting on Brown to win was "easy money".

He also praised Erik Silva in his post fight interview.

You get paid an extra 100k for putting on what you think was an average performance.. it sounds like easy money, not sure people understand what easy money means.

I'm actually pretty positive that's what he meant. Not that the fight itself was easy.

Back