Matt Brown calls fight with Erick Silva "easy money" right after he TKO's him

no you would have been koed or tapped out in the first minute...
Right?

I guarantee that NO ONE criticizing his cardio has ever been hit to the body like a million times.
It is easy money if you think about it. He made $100k in like 12 minutes.
Well, easy insofar as being crumpled with a body kick in the process and nearly choked out afterward, yeah.

It's possible that his strategy was to put pressure on silva and tire him out. Or at least it would have been a backup strategy. Silva really played right into his hands it seems, the way the fight played out he made it a lot easier for brown.

Silva might have been easy money, but i doubt Hector Lombard would be. Lombard has called out Brown on twitter and in interviews all week. Let's see Brown get some easy money against a true top WW.

Erick+Silva+Body+Kicks+Matt+Brown+UFC+Fight+Night+Cincinnati.gif

Eh, somebody had to post the gif.

Pretty embarassing advertising by Dana in the beginning.

So obvious tickets aren't selling good.

dude. even I would tko Erick that night. Gas of 90 years old woman.

That's what happens when you almost finish someone, can't, and then start taking huge knees/punches to the body...and everywhere else. Props to Brown for being resilient.

Nope. I would just run around for 3 minutes till he gassed out then I would maul him badly. :icon_chee:icon_chee

or I would just pull guard and defend for 3 minutes till he gassed out then maul him badly :icon_chee:icon_chee

And in reality the people that say things like that are the ones that would probably start to cry if they had to fight.

Who gives a fuck really? Erick didn't deserve the fight and did well in the first so maybe he should have given him props but at the end of the day it was a huge beat down

It was a beatdown all right, and The Immortal probably saw his best payday ever as a result. What's the problem with what he said? He endured a torrid few minutes and then just was in total control from then on.

And in reality the people that say things like that are the ones that would probably start to cry if they had to fight.

If Erick Silva hit me in the body like he hit Brown I would absolutely weep, in front of an international audience, and with no ability to control myself.

Brown is getting cockier and cockier......can't wait till he gets beat down by a superior fighter.

I hope he gets destroyed in his next fight.

Easy win for Brown.

Give him a top fighter now dammit.

Back