Masvidal wants GSP: "I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual"

I believe him when he say's that, Gotta give it up to masvidal he's 100% dedicated himself 100% to his craft for the first time and its paying off, the old masvidal was not fully committed. He hasn't just had a few fluke win's he truly is in the form of his life right now. He looked amazing vs nate.

I prefer to think he has had a few fluke wins. It's not true but that's what I prefer to think. Your right, he is at his peak and did look amazing vs. Nate.

giphy.gif
It’s like you guys have only been watching Mas for the last 3 fights. I like the guy a lot, but there’s a reason he doesn’t want to fight Edwards and other top WWs. He’ll be beaten soon and everyone will call him overrated.

“They’ve said this about me, that I resurrect fighters. And then I retire them again. So I wouldn’t mind if GSP jumps on that campaign,” Masvidal said to Submission Radio.

“In all honesty, it’s a competition. I wanna break his face and go at him with everything. I got respect for what he’s done, then he took how many years off, came back and beat [Michael] Bisping for the legitimate middleweight title. The dude’s a stud.

“I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual because he’s that good. He’s the type of guy that would require a good training camp, isolation, away from the world. Focus on the task day in, day out, because he’s one hell of a competitor.”

images

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...al-throws-name-georges-st-pierre-sweepstakes/
Yeah, I didn't see you clamoring to fight GSP in his prime. Would have been a complete one sided fight with GSP winning 50-45 at worst.

It’s like you guys have only been watching Mas for the last 3 fights...
It's more like "you guys" went to sleep after the Wonderboy fight and everything in 2019 never happened.

I like the guy a lot, but there’s a reason he doesn’t want to fight Edwards and other top WWs...
Yeah, the reason is Conor assraped the UFC by never defending either of his belts and he is still making way more money than champions do and proved that taking fights with duds like Edwards who do nothing to sell their fights will typically get you a much lower payday than taking a big money fight that Dana can sell like Mas vs Diaz for example.

He’ll be beaten soon and everyone will call him overrated.
Very bold prediction. He's lost 13 times in 48 fights and just about everyone calls him overrated even though he destroyed Till and Askren as the underdog in those fights. Now Till who was hailed by many of "you guys" to be a bigger and stronger version of Conor is now an overrated journeyman and Askren who "you guys" were saying was a possible WW GOAT that could 50-45 GSP and Khabib is now nothing but a garbage can. So many haters are tuning in to watch Masvidal lose all of 2019.

nothing new in 2020.<BC1>

Great idea. GSP beats him takes the BMF and retires along with that stupid belt

GSP would watch maia and outgrapple him half as good and watch thompson and outstrike him half as good. Then walk out with out a scratch shitting on his fake belt

“They’ve said this about me, that I resurrect fighters. And then I retire them again. So I wouldn’t mind if GSP jumps on that campaign,” Masvidal said to Submission Radio.

“In all honesty, it’s a competition. I wanna break his face and go at him with everything. I got respect for what he’s done, then he took how many years off, came back and beat [Michael] Bisping for the legitimate middleweight title. The dude’s a stud.

“I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual because he’s that good. He’s the type of guy that would require a good training camp, isolation, away from the world. Focus on the task day in, day out, because he’s one hell of a competitor.”

images

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...al-throws-name-georges-st-pierre-sweepstakes/
Prime GSP walks the dog on him. Who knows today. I don't want GSP back.

images

Of course GSP wont fight Masvidal. Jorge isnt almost 40 yet and has 2 working eyes.

lol GSP would obliterate this Masvidal guy, Masvidal has one good year and thinks he's fucking with a GOAT, lol

{<jordan}

I think the MW title that Bisping had, lost legitimacy when he defended it vs Dan henderson and then tried to defend it vs GSP rather than actual MW contenders. Even an instant rematch with Rockhold would have been more appropriate in terms of legitimacy.

Good striker with solid tdd?

don’t think gsp wants that smoke

but then again the guy is a natural lw, so who knows?

Jorge is already champ, GSP is ducking

Different divisions
I know Masvidal fought in the UFC at LW but do you really think there was a big size difference between the 2? GSP had more muscles. They weren't much different in size.

All these guys calling out retired GSP in the twilight of his career is pretty lame, IMO. I am a Masvidal fan but it's pretty lame. It's lame for people to call out Anderson Silva for fights too now. Do they think they're getting a win over the same guy who was the greatest of said particular division of all time? It's a great win because they're still talented fighters but it hardly is of the same level.

Mas probably just wants a money fight and is willing to say anything about anyone to get one. I can't fault him for that at all. Get that money.

Back