Masvidal wants GSP: "I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual"

Sorry Masvidal ... but you aren't worth GSP's time ... you're not even a Champion, nor have you ever been.

You're a mid-level palooka, who's had a 3-run win streak ... that's it.

Masvidal does not deserve a title shot ahead of Leon Edwards. What he SHOULD be doing is fighting Edwards and settling their beef, but he's ducking that with everything he has.
If we are doing matchmaking today, I'd have Jorge ahead of Edwards in rankings and I'd have them tied if Edwards beats Woodley. Jorge has had three top 10 wins past year, first man to stop Askren, decapitated favored Till as impressive as Woodley and utterly destroyed Diaz who handled Pettis way better than Wonderboy.

Leon's decision win over RDA was his most impressive showing to date. Retrospectively, his win streak looks amazing tho. Tumenov is killing people in ACA (2nd most competitive organization in the world), Luque is a top welterweight in the UFC, Barbarena and Sobotta are both crafty veterans that always have their chances, as well as Cowboy. Gunni was a good top 15 entry win and RDA win was really worthy of a contender status.

Sorry Masvidal ... but you aren't worth GSP's time ... you're not even a Champion, nor have you ever been.

You're a mid-level palooka, who's had a 3-run win streak ... that's it.

CORRECTAMUNDO.

Conor is a biggest and easier payday, this is all talk.

Also GSP might actually do a real "who?", but with a french accent.

Just makes you deceptive and deserving of yellow cards
Bro.... some other dude in here made a thread today about Masvidal Vs Nick Diaz being verbally agreed of Masvidal liking two of his tweets.
Nothing happened

<{outtahere}>

Thats quite the overreaction
Helax

I want gsp to stay retired. This is the kind of call out gsp would love. A guy he could easily dominate on the ground.

I love GSP, but really can't see him coming back.

This fight does nothing for GSP. He takes down Jorge and beats him up for 5 rounds. Then everyone proceeds to note how many times Jorge has already loss.

He just wants that red panty night.

Enough with this.

GSP is retired, and he said he'd only come back for some sort of Mega-Fight which realistically, is no longer an option in the post champ champ Conor era.
The Middle Eastern money is there if he wants to push for the Khabib fight, but as for "legacy fights".... That ship has sailed from a UFC promotional perspective.

Someone ought to tell Maz that GSP just about has one foot out the door( for good this time ....and hes a smart guy) and he looks for cherries to be picked at this point. He was considering the khabib fight ( which he realized this was no cherry with the unknown of the weight cut /performance and Vegas validated that as the prop has khabib has a considerable favorite ).
I dont think we'll see Gsp again as hes only getting older and any itch that needs to be scratched will be one that he'll be in the usual " favorite " role. The only thing that could offset this would be of a financial nature - maybe a bad decision or more in his personal life but pierre seems to me like someone who has his head on straight.

Bro.... some other dude in here made a thread today about Masvidal Vs Nick Diaz being verbally agreed of Masvidal liking two of his tweets.
Nothing happened

<{outtahere}>

Thats quite the overreaction
Helax
So? He deserves them too then

It's funny Jorge uses that quote a few times already in the past. He has nothing new to say.

If we are doing matchmaking today, I'd have Jorge ahead of Edwards in rankings and I'd have them tied if Edwards beats Woodley. Jorge has had three top 10 wins past year, first man to stop Askren, decapitated favored Till as impressive as Woodley and utterly destroyed Diaz who handled Pettis way better than Wonderboy.

Leon's decision win over RDA was his most impressive showing to date. Retrospectively, his win streak looks amazing tho. Tumenov is killing people in ACA (2nd most competitive organization in the world), Luque is a top welterweight in the UFC, Barbarena and Sobotta are both crafty veterans that always have their chances, as well as Cowboy. Gunni was a good top 15 entry win and RDA win was really worthy of a contender status.

Diaz is only ranked in WW because he's bankable. Name the last natural WW he beat. Askren got lucky against Robbie and beaten by Maia. I'll give him Till though. Edwards has a far better record.

Gsp via decision or Jorge via ko. Not really interested. Since it would most like be a decision. With LNP

It sure didn’t take long for Masvidal to go from the no-nonsense guy who hates trash talkers to being one of the biggest trash talkers in the UFC. Amazing how some money and a slap on the butt from Dana can change a man’s whole character.

Win a strap and GSP will come. At present, you could be his valet or somethin*. Get some shine, sunshine.

Diaz is only ranked in WW because he's bankable. Name the last natural WW he beat. Askren got lucky against Robbie and beaten by Maia. I'll give him Till though. Edwards has a far better record.
It'd be fair to consider win over Diaz better than the ones over Gunni, Sobotta or Barbarena, but at pair with Cowboy. Askren was undefeated and we're hardly going to change that.

Manner of victory matters too and momentum going into the fight.

I'm all about Woodley pulling out as he threatened to do, McGregor beating Edwards on Wembley and proving against the winner of Usman/Jorge that he's the greatest fighter to ever step foot in the octagon. Can't care less about anyone else.

GSP as the Baddest Mother Fucker in the game would crack me up. Undisputable GOAT then.

Back