Masvidal wants GSP: "I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual"

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
“They’ve said this about me, that I resurrect fighters. And then I retire them again. So I wouldn’t mind if GSP jumps on that campaign,” Masvidal said to Submission Radio.

“In all honesty, it’s a competition. I wanna break his face and go at him with everything. I got respect for what he’s done, then he took how many years off, came back and beat [Michael] Bisping for the legitimate middleweight title. The dude’s a stud.

“I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual because he’s that good. He’s the type of guy that would require a good training camp, isolation, away from the world. Focus on the task day in, day out, because he’s one hell of a competitor.”

images

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...al-throws-name-georges-st-pierre-sweepstakes/

I'm just not that into GSP coming back anymore. I'd love the fight if it happens, but I'm not seriously seeing it as anything probable.

Last edited:
I’ve given up on hoping that Georges will come back for a fight that we actually want ... but if he did, this one would rank up there for me.

Your title makes it sound like he was talking shit TS. You should change that shit. He was actually being very respectful

Masvidal is right.

Right on the button Joe.....<Goldie11>

upload_2020-1-9_8-59-59.png

TvzxT.gif

It could happen, GSP is not interested in fighting the new and evolved WW elite, but Masvidal is an easier matchup

That fight is super unnecessary.

GSP retired from professional sports years ago, Mas is in his prime and should fight for the title.

GSP via comfortable decision.

Who the fuck has said that?
{<shrug}

If you are expecting me to link you a quote from a particular individual you can take a seat... <{MingNope}>

I know what you mean, but im pretty sure he is talking more like "the word on the streets", which is something you can say and then follow up with whatever the hell you invented yourself to create a narrative

Last edited:
I believe him when he say's that, Gotta give it up to masvidal he's 100% dedicated himself 100% to his craft for the first time and its paying off, the old masvidal was not fully committed. He hasn't just had a few fluke win's he truly is in the form of his life right now. He looked amazing vs nate.

lies, Jorge doesnt want a real challenge at this point

he could call out Edwards, Ponzinibbio, Woodley

instead he wants Nick Diaz, probably Tiki Ghosn and Jens Pulver type of guys

Masvidal would destroy and retire GSP for the 3rd and final time

Giving the lizard too much credit for that MW title.

That fight is super unnecessary.

GSP retired from professional sports years ago, Mas is in his prime and should fight for the title.

Masvidal does not deserve a title shot ahead of Leon Edwards. What he SHOULD be doing is fighting Edwards and settling their beef, but he's ducking that with everything he has.

Even Masvidal recognises that GSPs win over Bisping is one of the most impressive victories in MMA.

GSP says he's retired and would only come back for a very special and exciting challenge... like...yeah...a LW-and-half journeyman with 13losses. Yeah, he probably had that in mind.
<GSPWoah>

Back