Masvidal wants GSP: "I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual"

C'mon Jorge, when GSP peaked, you were getting subbed by Toby fucking Imada son....
CarefreePeacefulJanenschia-size_restricted.gif

When GSP first retired it was all about GSP is afraid of Lawler. Then a couple of years later it was Woodley that he was scared of... Those guys were there when he was at his peak, they just sucked back then.

Who the fuck has said that (besides jorge himself)?

This guys ego is getting to his head since the Six piece. It wasnt long ago that this guy was a win one lose one fighter throughoit the majority of his career.

I’ve given up on hoping that Georges will come back for a fight that we actually want ... but if he did, this one would rank up there for me.

The same for me. I love Mas but I think GSP could probably beat the shit out of him but nonetheless a truly exciting and magnificient fight

I believe him when he say's that, Gotta give it up to masvidal he's 100% dedicated himself 100% to his craft for the first time and its paying off, the old masvidal was not fully committed. He hasn't just had a few fluke win's he truly is in the form of his life right now. He looked amazing vs nate.
LOL Nate looked like shit. Compare current Nate to the Nate that fought MJ, it was two different fighters. It looks like that Conor money took its toll.

Jorge is looking solid lately but realistically we saw him finish Till that just came off a TKO loss, he landed a quick flying knee on Askren, and beat the fuck out of a sloppy Nate that came off a layoff.

I want to see Mas fight someone like Leon, Colby, or Usman. I think even RDA would give him some issues.

lies, Jorge doesnt want a real challenge at this point

he could call out Edwards, Ponzinibbio, Woodley

instead he wants Nick Diaz, probably Tiki Ghosn and Jens Pulver type of guys
he would beat ponzi easily.
edwards is hard I agree
Woodley is a hard matchup and they are good buddies. They will never fight each other.

LOL Nate looked like shit. Compare current Nate to the Nate that fought MJ, it was two different fighters. It looks like that Conor money took its toll.

Jorge is looking solid lately but realistically we saw him finish Till that just came off a TKO loss, he landed a quick flying knee on Askren, and beat the fuck out of a sloppy Nate that came off a layoff.

I want to see Mas fight someone like Leon, Colby, or Usman. I think even RDA would give him some issues.

Nate's always sloppy and coming off a layoff. He looked good because he was fighting Michael Johnson

I get why he calls out GSP but at this point why is any fight other then Usman being discussed for Masvidal? After last year hes clearly next in line. He should be asking for the title shot then calling out GSP.

Time for Jorge to pump the brakes. Ideas above his station.

I’ve given up on hoping that Georges will come back for a fight that we actually want ... but if he did, this one would rank up there for me.

Just curious, why do you want an old guy with one fight in six years to come back for a fight? He looked slow, out of shape, and with bad timing after four years of retirement against Bisping, and is even older (and probably further out of shape) now?

In most sports fans are content to let old guys go into retirement. No one is calling for Kobe to come back to the NBA, or Derek Jeter to come back to the Yankees -- everyone knows they're too old to compete at the same level anymore. But in MMA and boxing fans seem to want to see old guys for some reason.

you have to wonder how much of the explosiveness is still there for GSP. there's going to come a point when the TDs don't work anymore and then it's over. his standup won't work without the threat of TD.

I believe him when he say's that, Gotta give it up to masvidal he's 100% dedicated himself 100% to his craft for the first time and its paying off, the old masvidal was not fully committed. He hasn't just had a few fluke win's he truly is in the form of his life right now. He looked amazing vs nate.

I love Nate... but he's never been an impressive WW.

Just curious, why do you want an old guy with one fight in six years to come back for a fight? He looked slow, out of shape, and with bad timing after four years of retirement against Bisping, and is even older (and probably further out of shape) now?

In most sports fans are content to let old guys go into retirement. No one is calling for Kobe to come back to the NBA, or Derek Jeter to come back to the Yankees -- everyone knows they're too old to compete at the same level anymore. But in MMA and boxing fans seem to want to see old guys for some reason.

There's an appetite for seeing guys who once dominated finally get their asses handed to them by lesser competition... to be followed by gleeful declarations that said once dominant fighter was never really very good and got beaten when he met the new wave of fighters and/or "real" competition.

It’s usually the people that dislike said fighter that want him to come back. Hoping for that fighter to finally lose so they can say he was never any good to begin with.

There's an appetite for seeing guys who once dominated finally get their asses handed to them by lesser competition... to be followed by gleeful declarations that said once dominant fighter was never really very good and got beaten when he met the new wave of fighters and/or "real" competition.
You nailed it.

Haha GSP has more talent in his right nipple than Masvidal. That fucking wannabe Cuban ganster needs to shut the fuck up and learn where he belongs: on the prelim card with the other jobbers :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back