Masvidal wants GSP: "I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual"

It'd be fair to consider win over Diaz better than the ones over Gunni, Sobotta or Barbarena, but at pair with Cowboy. Askren was undefeated and we're hardly going to change that.

Manner of victory matters too and momentum going into the fight.

I'm all about Woodley pulling out as he threatened to do, McGregor beating Edwards on Wembley and proving against the winner of Usman/Jorge that he's the greatest fighter to ever step foot in the octagon. Can't care less about anyone else.
McGregor beating Edwards? That's some fantasyland you're living in buddeh

...Masvidal does not deserve a title shot ahead of Leon Edwards...

giphy.gif
<JerryWWF>{<hhh]<DisgustingHHH>

Diaz is only ranked in WW because he's bankable. Name the last natural WW he beat. Askren got lucky against Robbie and beaten by Maia. I'll give him Till though. Edwards has a far better record.

Edwards has decision wins over RDA Luque and a split decision with Nelson. any one of the top 5 or 6 WWs would have that same 8 fight win streak

It'd be fair to consider win over Diaz better than the ones over Gunni, Sobotta or Barbarena, but at pair with Cowboy. Askren was undefeated and we're hardly going to change that.

Manner of victory matters too and momentum going into the fight.

I'm all about Woodley pulling out as he threatened to do, McGregor beating Edwards on Wembley and proving against the winner of Usman/Jorge that he's the greatest fighter to ever step foot in the octagon. Can't care less about anyone else.

Would it? Diaz at WW:
Beat Conor, Pettis, Markham and Davis all of whom are or should have been WWs or were never genuine top 10
Lost to Conor, Rory, DHK, RDA

Fucking eh...now this is a fight I would get behind. Jorge going for the big fish, the goat of the WWs, good for him. I say 49-46 decision win for GSP.

It could happen, GSP is not interested in fighting the new and evolved WW elite, but Masvidal is an easier matchup

Yeah they're so evolved didnt you see Usman vs colby? They were using great techniques like "stand in front of each other and throw hooks until someone falls" and in usmans fight against Woodley he used underhook against a cage. GSP just doesnt have a chance anymore

Would it? Diaz at WW:
Beat Conor, Pettis, Markham and Davis all of whom are or should have been WWs or were never genuine top 10
Lost to Conor, Rory, DHK, RDA
He's a career lightweight ffs, but skillwise he's more capable than these guys IMO.

GSP isn't taking that fight for the simple fact that Jorge offers him nothing for his legacy. He stands to gain nothing by beating this dude. Period. End of story.

Jorge has checked every money fight box near his weight class (Conor, GSP, Diaz Bros), aside from Khabib.

If Masvidal wins the WW belt i could see that. As long as he’s not champ I’d rather see GSP fight Usman or Khabib.

Just keep the illusion going and fight Nick Diaz

Kamaru
Colby
Leon
Wonder boy
Tyron

all of these dudes melt Mas. We already know Wonderboy is too complex of a puzzle for him.

GSP would outclass Jorge, bad.

“They’ve said this about me, that I resurrect fighters. And then I retire them again. So I wouldn’t mind if GSP jumps on that campaign,” Masvidal said to Submission Radio.

“In all honesty, it’s a competition. I wanna break his face and go at him with everything. I got respect for what he’s done, then he took how many years off, came back and beat [Michael] Bisping for the legitimate middleweight title. The dude’s a stud.

“I would put everything into my being and my soul to end this individual because he’s that good. He’s the type of guy that would require a good training camp, isolation, away from the world. Focus on the task day in, day out, because he’s one hell of a competitor.”

images

https://themaclife.com/featured-pos...al-throws-name-georges-st-pierre-sweepstakes/
Fuck you are not in the same galaxy as Gsp bud. Call him out now when he is retired. Hahahaa what a joke

Sorry Masvidal ... but you aren't worth GSP's time ... you're not even a Champion, nor have you ever been.

You're a mid-level palooka, who's had a 3-run win streak ... that's it.
This

Too much talk about dumbass Masvidal.

I believe him when he say's that, Gotta give it up to masvidal he's 100% dedicated himself 100% to his craft for the first time and its paying off, the old masvidal was not fully committed. He hasn't just had a few fluke win's he truly is in the form of his life right now. He looked amazing vs nate.
Bro he was getting lit up by wonderboy just 2 years ago, he’s on a nice streak. But lets not pretend beating nate diaz for some fake belt means something. The only real contender he beat was darren till, who was whoopin him in the first round. Beating askren and nate doesnt make you worthy of GSP, holy hell, this is proof if u talk enough, and have A few wins, the fans will believe the hype. Jorge hasnt touched Usman and Colby, and the last top level WW he fought outside of darren till, he got whooped badly.

Id like to see him fight wonderboy again, he would get schooled again. Theres levels to this.

Yeah they're so evolved didnt you see Usman vs colby? They were using great techniques like "stand in front of each other and throw hooks until someone falls" and in usmans fight against Woodley he used underhook against a cage. GSP just doesnt have a chance anymore
Interesting, I saw a big WW with KO power, high level wrestling and elite cardio going hard for 5 rounds

I would like to see how GSP would fare against Usman under USADA

Back