Masvidal VS McGregor... Who wins? [POLL]

Masvidal VS McGregor

• Total voters
Jesus, 13 loss guy is all of a sudden the sherdog GOAT after picking the winning lottery numbers.
Future threads,
“Would Masvidal beat Prime Fedor?”
“Is Masvidal a better mma wrestler than GSP?”
“Could Jorge Masvidal knock out prime Tyson?”
“ Does Masvidal belong on mma Mt.Rushmore?”
“Could Masvidal dunk on Shaq?”
“ Prime Ali vs Masvidal. Who you got?”
“Triple threat match, who wins? Orca, Great White or Jorge Masvidal?”
FKIN LOL LOL

Lol at poll votes, Conor will whoop his ass back to trippin at McDonald's 1$ menu, delusional hype train wierd scrubs

Masvidal is very cool calm collected inside the cage. And Conor got heavily in Khabibs head and look what happened. Some people can get mad, but know when its time to be cool aand calm
Jorge lost a lot of split decisions due to thinking he already won and playing it safe. I like Jorge a lot and that was when he was at LW. Look at the latest fight - he kept his cool during the announcements or something and then sprinted for the fastest KO ever?

Career featherweight who’s 170 soaking wet vs a guy who couldn’t make 155 anymore? Lol.
Masvidal 3rd round TKO though he may get worked a little early on. I’m assuming it’s 5 rounds(if 3 Conor could get a decision if Jorge coasts)

Not sure why people are talking about this fight, everybody calls out McGregor, Masvidal is no different.

How the fuck are you gonna say that Conor is a career featherweight but masvidal is too big to make 155.

Conor can’t make 145 anymore

Stop matching up my favorite fighters.
I had to watch Max-Dustin, Stipe-Frank, Colby-Maia.
Now Rob-Izzy and Colby-Robbie coming up next...for fucks sake, stop.
No one wants to see Mac vs. Mas.
I do because I want to see Conor knocked out although he’d panic wrestle and get tapped for his efforts

McGregor via 13 second knock out. Darren Till nearly KO'd Masvidal within the first 10 seconds of their fight, Conor will finish the job this time.

Conor-MCGregor.png

Bless

Till's left is longer and more powerful than Conors. Conor's left only KOs 145ers.

Masvidal's bigger, has ace boxing defence, an ace chin, a strong wrestling background and has what Demian Maia apparently called the best BJJ of anyone he ever fought in the UFC.

It would be a slaughter.

Last edited:
Jorge lost a lot of split decisions due to thinking he already won and playing it safe. I like Jorge a lot and that was when he was at LW. Look at the latest fight - he kept his cool during the announcements or something and then sprinted for the fastest KO ever?

That was the old Jorge. This one is out for blood.

i think conor's the better fighter overall but masvidal would be more likely to win between the two, especially if it's five rounds.

ofcourse @MescalineDreams @Tomas and @Sjb1888 voted for conor.

It's just typical sherdog recency bias. Of course everybody is going to vote for Masvidal right after he gets the fastest KO in UFC history. I just picked the man I'd root for. And let's not act like Masvidal is some unbeatable all time great. The guy has 13 losses and he is able to get hurt. So I don't see why it's crazy to vote for Conor

Till's left is longer and more powerful than Conors. Conor's left only KOs 145ers.

Luckily you don't need to knock somebody out to win. Because we all know if I used Eddie as an example you'd immediately say "that's not a KO!!!". Conor has the power to TKO guys at FW & LW. Jorge isn't a big welterweight

Masvidal is a lot like Nate striking wise, Great cardio, very good boxing, pushes the pace.

Unfortunately for Conor, Jorge has significantly more power in his strikes and is better technically to boot.

Jorge wins via (T)KO in the late second.

Well he dropped a 170 pound Diaz who's known to have an iron chin

He's actually dropped every opponent he's ever fought other than Khabib and Max as far as I know.

Without a doubt if he connects, he has power. With him it's also precision, he knows how to angle to hit the perfect spot.

Masvidal now.

Conor back when he was hungry, when he wasn't as financially set. When he was training with a different mindset perhaps. He has totally different priorities now. Two kids now? A very successful and established whiskey business. Yeah he doesn't have what it takes now inside. That's what I think. I think Masvidal does.

Has Conor passed 1000 days without a win yet? Pretty sure.

Masvidal is a lot like Nate striking wise, Great cardio, very good boxing, pushes the pace.

Unfortunately for Conor, Jorge has significantly more power in his strikes and is better technically to boot.

Jorge wins via (T)KO in the late second.
Not really

Nate is also about volume, pressure, combinstions. His close range game is very strong and if he gets going, he's pretty fucking scary. Not unlike prime Nick. Also is the type of guy that will walk through all your shots and keep coming tirelessly. Gets stronger as the fight goes on

Jorge is the better fighter at range compared with Nate though, technical speaking. But that's where Conor also excels. The Chess match, controlling the frames, range and distance, footwork, angles, setting traps and counter fighting etc. that's where he schooled Nate

With Nate you're constantly creating space and moving to ensure he doesn't get to where he can really do some damage / build momentum and go off.. On the inside. Against a bigger guy that's tiring as fuck.

Against Jorge compared with Nate, he'd have far more intelligent control over his energy utilization.

Jorge is very dangerous so it would be silly to sleep on him. Tough fight for both guys.

Masvidal by pure beatdown. Conor is washed up.

Jarl

Back