Masvidal VS McGregor... Who wins? [POLL]

Masvidal VS McGregor

• Total voters
One could only hope for a double KO from these two jabrones.

Sigh.....

such a dumb callout tbh.
Mas wants the money. No problem. One of the way mcG generates the buzz is with $hit talking.
What's Mas's views on that again?

I feel this could only get done with a meeting backstage, an understanding between them.
McGregor prob likes Jorge. He might even want to fight him as that would catapult him again after his losses. But Mas has to be in on 'the production'.
Otherwise it's mcGregor as the clown and Mas as the real mfcker who gets to sit back, say nothing, do nothing, with McGregor acting out for cash in both their pockets.

2015 mcgregor wins with ease imo. Today he gets starched in the 3rd rd

conor's sort of low class. diaz bros keep it real. khabib is whatever he is.
You keep commenting on conor .. now he is low class .. not a fan clearly , easy road low class ..

so just wondering right now who do you look most forward to watching

Masvidal via cardio in a 5 rounder at 170 lbs. Mcgregor wins at lw, though.

It's easy to shit on Conor considering his lengthy layoffs and recent beatings but it would be a competitive fight. However I'm still not fully convinced with Conor fighting larger guys, I still think his power is a little unproven at LW and above especially among more durable opponents. Masvidal is a good sized LW, both guys are pretty well rounded with Masvidal having a slight edge in grappling / cardio ability and ring rust could also be a factor for Conor. I'd have to go with Masvidal but wouldn't count Conor out.
Slight edge in grappling and cardio? Wow another filthy casual

Can’t believe you’re even asking this question.

Conor fucks this idiot up. We are talking the GOAT here not Darren fucking Till or Benjamin Assren.

McGregor via 13 second knock out. Darren Till nearly KO'd Masvidal within the first 10 seconds of their fight, Conor will finish the job this time.

Conor-MCGregor.png

Bless

Lol another casual detected

Can’t believe you’re even asking this question.

Conor fucks this idiot up. We are talking the GOAT here not Darren fucking Till or Benjamin Assren.

So many newbs in this thread

Did that not happen or am I missing something?

OpenPartialGuineapig-size_restricted.gif

Oh it did happen. If this fight is at 155 Conor wins this, 170 Jorge probably wins.

Stop posting please. You know shit about the sport

Stop posting please. You know shit about the sport

Good luck crying over every single supportive Conor post Lol. It's a waste of time but seeing as you're likely in your 40s / 50s, it won't mean much.

Back