Masvidal VS McGregor... Who wins? [POLL]

Masvidal VS McGregor

• Total voters
That's easy. Conor does not fight anymore and Masvidal is three times his size. I'll go with Masvidal making him quit.

WW - Conor would get destroyed and he knows it so he'd never take this fight

LW - Conor by split decision

WW - Conor would get destroyed and he knows it so he'd never take this fight

LW - Conor by split decision
Conor loses at any weight.

Masvidal is a LW fighter. He's small at WW.

conor. styles make fights, without the threat of a TD conor tunes him up on the feet.

Jesus, 13 loss guy is all of a sudden the sherdog GOAT after picking the winning lottery numbers.
Future threads,
“Would Masvidal beat Prime Fedor?”
“Is Masvidal a better mma wrestler than GSP?”
“Could Jorge Masvidal knock out prime Tyson?”
“ Does Masvidal belong on mma Mt.Rushmore?”
“Could Masvidal dunk on Shaq?”
“ Prime Ali vs Masvidal. Who you got?”
“Triple threat match, who wins? Orca, Great White or Jorge Masvidal?”
You think he could win more Super Bowls than every QB in NFL history combined?

It'd be fun, but Masvidal isn't the guy you want to make angry. Askren found out the hard way, Conor would as well.

Masvidal gives Conor his first TKO loss

jorge will just need to fight boring usman. conor will never fight jorge. he knows better.

Conor makes this dude look silly, his stand up is too high level

Prime Mcgregor knocks him out clean, no idea what he looks like nowadays

I am surprised to see that some people still remember this conor guy.

Conor loses at any weight.

Masvidal is a LW fighter. He's small at WW.

I could see Conor losing at LW too, but Masvidal is just doomed to non-stop split decision losses there.

He's not a small WW, he's just not a big one. He's too big for LW; the cut definitely harms him and his frame is clearly bigger than everyone else at that weight class except for Chiesa when they fought.

I could see Conor losing at LW too, but Masvidal is just doomed to non-stop split decision losses there.

He's not a small WW, he's just not a big one. He's too big for LW; the cut definitely harms him and his frame is clearly bigger than everyone else at that weight class except for Chiesa when they fought.
Masvidal is a small WW by today's standards. He can make LW without any problems. He doesn't look like a holocaust survivor making the weight, like when Conor made 145.

Anyways, at any weight... Conor has no gas tank. So, it hardly matters. Masvidal has the power to put out big WWs... Conor can't even flatline LWs, but for some reason is known as a power puncher.

And Conor isn't the more technical striker of the 2 either, and when it comes to grappling Maia said Masvidal was the best he had faced in the UFC. Conor on the other hand doesn't know how to tie a jiujitsu belt

Back