Masvidal VS McGregor... Who wins? [POLL]

Masvidal VS McGregor

• Total voters

Cooliox

Steel Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
With Masvidal calling McGregor out, and the news garnering considerable headlines...

Who do you think would win this fight?

My heart's with Masvidal, but I know that Conor does well against emotional fighters. I think Conor finds a way to get into Masvidal's head for sure, and may be able to lure Masvidal into making a big mistake like Conor did against Aldo.

Either way, it would definitely be interesting: From the pre-fight, the media, the pressers, and most importantly: the fight itself.

Who you got sherbros?

McGregor via 13 second knock out. Darren Till nearly KO'd Masvidal within the first 10 seconds of their fight, Conor will finish the job this time.

Conor-MCGregor.png

Bless

@WW - Masvidal
@LW - Conor ... would have a better shot.

Last edited:
Why is this even a thing? McGregor would never fight Masdival unless a title was on the line.

Mazzy too big would stay on the outside till Macgregor wilts after the second round. Doubt conor has the power to stop masvidal early.

Low key fun af fight tho, people sleep on masvidals boxing.

I am still a fan of Conor but this is not a good matchup for him. I voted Masvidal, assuming this fight takes place at 170. At 155 it is a little more interesting but it’s hard to pick Conor over anyone right now, especially hard if he’s fighting a guy coming off two spectacular KOs against top tier welterweights. Gotta pick Masvidal at the moment.

McGregor via 13 second knock out. Darren Till nearly KO'd Masvidal within the first 10 seconds of their fight, Conor will finish the job this time.

Conor-MCGregor.png

Bless
Conor couldn't deal with Jorge's newfound aggression

Career featherweight who’s 170 soaking wet vs a guy who couldn’t make 155 anymore? Lol.
Masvidal 3rd round TKO though he may get worked a little early on. I’m assuming it’s 5 rounds(if 3 Conor could get a decision if Jorge coasts)

Not sure why people are talking about this fight, everybody calls out McGregor, Masvidal is no different.

With Masvidal calling McGregor out, and the news garnering considerable headlines...

Who do you think would win this fight?

My heart's with Masvidal, but I know that Conor does well against emotional fighters. I think Conor finds a way to get into Masvidal's head for sure, and may be able to lure Masvidal into making a big mistake like Conor did against Aldo.

Either way, it would definitely be interesting: From the pre-fight, the media, the pressers, and most importantly: the fight itself.

Who you got sherbros?

Dunno, McGregors 1-2 vs hood rats <{MingNope}>
I don't see him getting in masvidals head but the shit talk between the two would be fking priceless

Dunno, McGregors 1-2 vs hood rats <{MingNope}>
I don't see him getting in masvidals head but the shit talk between the two would be fking priceless
Khabib and Diaz are not hood rats? This is why mma is looked down upon, you guys honestly think Diaz,Conor and khabib are gangsters? Lol.
{<jordan}{<jordan}

Khabib and Diaz are not hood rats? This is why mma is looked down upon, you guys honestly think Diaz,Conor and khabib are gangsters? Lol.
{<jordan}{<jordan}

Nobody said shit about khabib, hes on a different watch list if anything lmao. Also nobody said shit about being a gangster, just a hoodrat.

Fuckouttahere weeabo

if masvidal fights smart he wins--he can just turn it into a ground battle and conor is horribly deficient on the ground compared to jorge.

Jorge finishes Conor in a 5 round fight at WW or LW

LW would just be more even and take longer to finish him

Current Mas at 170 beats any version of Conor. This fight will never happen.

Back