Masvidal responds.

So your analogy adds up because it's not fucking baseball?

Cool story bro. Bet you got all A's.
Chris-Rock-HUH-WTF.gif

This!!! Dude was boring as fuck for awhile. Hopefully this trend continues, but I definitely didn't forget when he shit the bed vs Al and many others.

He was robbed in al fight... holy fuck, you pseudo hardcores are worse than casuals.

Your analogy is dumb.

They didn't deem Masvidal "deserving" after beating Till. They deemed him deserving IF he beat Askren after his win over Till.

Which, going by the dumbass baseball analogy, would make him .500 with two wins in a row against top-10 ranked opponents.

Give Colby the shot (if he wins) and then make Masvidal vs Edwards for TS
Lawer is going to retire Colby. After the beating he's about to endure, I wouldn't be surprised if he retires and starts a podcast.

Your analogy is dumb.

They didn't deem Masvidal "deserving" after beating Till. They deemed him deserving IF he beat Askren after his win over Till.

Which, going by the dumbass baseball analogy, would make him .500 with two wins in a row against top-10 ranked opponents.
My point was, why were they even CONSIDERING giving him a title shot with 1 win in his last 3 fights?
And it’s going to be ok man. You can power through this.

#supernecessary Haha. Would you want to fight Leon before a "promised" TS? If true, it's 100% not. Off Till and a dude who's fought once in the org? That was a Robbie revenge fight he was begging to fight Askren since that fight night.

If it was true and promised you wouldn't fight Leon either before a TS. They are prize fighters. Jorge already did the backyard scrap for cash, shit, people acting like he has something to prove.

Leon gets my money, and a street fight is different than a cage fight especially to a street-smart backyard sav like Jorge.

Last edited:
Till got his ranking off a robbery. Askren got his ranking from a shit stoppage, neither of them are even real top 10s.
Till and Askren are proper top 10 WW's. If you dont think that, reply to this and name your top 10! I'll wait ...

My point was, why were they even CONSIDERING giving him a title shot with 1 win in his last 3 fights?
And it’s going to be ok man. You can power through this.

No.

They weren't. They were considering giving him a title fight contingent on improving to 2-2 in his last four, IF he beat an undefeated top 10 fighter.

It's like you're stripping his wins of any context and pretending that the UFC is just throwing a title shot at a guy with no top wins.

Are you retarded?

Till got his ranking off a robbery. Askren got his ranking from a shit stoppage, neither of them are even real top 10s.
Yeah so what RANK were they when Jorge fought them? What do you think “top RANK” means?

Good try though Einstein

No.

They weren't. They were considering giving him a title fight contingent on improving to 2-2 in his last four, IF he beat an undefeated top 10 fighter.

It's like you're stripping his wins of any context and pretending that the UFC is just throwing a title shot at a guy with no top wins.

Are you retarded?
Hey mastermind, they had to consider giving him a title shot at that point if they “promised” he’d get one if he beat Askren.
Consider: think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision.
So they thought about it in order to make the proposal.

haha #coward #duck

guess Masvidal isn't the tough guy thug all you nerds beat off to huh?
Lol, if he's actually been told and believes his next fight will be for the title why (and when) would he take this fight first when he likely fights for the belt within 3 or 4 months?

He told him to stop calling him out until he gets the belt at which point he seems to be implying he will give Leon the fight. A fight that under those circumstances will be much more lucrative for Leon if he wins.

He would probably still be willing to fight him in a back alley in the meantime though but that doesn't really do much for either of them career wise, lol.

For the record I like both these guy's but based on your last line there I can't help but be curious if the thought of him supposedly being afraid to fight Leon is the type of thing you nerds beatoff too?

Personally I don't see why either of those things would be in anyone's spank bank but to each their own right, the younger generation seems to be into some weird shit that makes no sense to me but who am I to judge how people choose to get off, lol.

But but but...I thought Askren was overrated and has no business being in the UFC, right? So therefore Maz's win over him should mean absolutely nothing right? Which is it? If anyone (including Maz himself) is going to argue that he deserves a TS then you have to grant that Askren is a very good fighter who should be in the T5...so which is it? You CANNOT say Askren is garbage and then turn around and claim TS! TS! TS after a 4 second KO win over said garbage....this contradiction is killing me.
I mean, if he was guaranteed a title shot with a win, what does it matter what his opinion of Askren is?

It's entirely possible he was offered the shot contingent on a victory, and he still thinks Askren is a bum

keep in mind that I have no idea if he was actually offered a TS or he's just talking shit

Says he wont fight Leon because he is promised a title shot, but at the same time wants to fight Conor lol dude is straight up ducking him, just beat Leon and fight for the title...shouldnt be hard for him if he's so confident
Conor is a money fight , are you serious about that? Who wouldnt fight conor for a big payday answer me that

You guys are dipshits if you think Masvidal is or would ever duck Edwards.

Take a look at this logically for a second, he and Edwards had that altercation after Masvidal Sparked Till and Edwards had an absolute snoozer against gunner. It took place immediately after Jorge had won.

In the time frame between their fight backstage and the call out tonight Masvidal fought and got the Knockout of the decade against an undefeated fighter. Masvidal has more fans and eyes on him from that knockout than any fighter in MMA besides Conor.

Masvidal has been very vocal about wanting big fights because he's only fighting to get paid. He knows the window left for him is limited and he wants to win the belt and bank as much money as he can for his family.

Masvidal would be an idiot to fight a guy below him right now considering he's holding a golden ticket because of his knockout of Ben.

He's a dickhead!!

No it wasn't super necessary to smash Askren after the fight.

No it wasn't super necessary to try and intimidate him in the hotel and lie about it also.

No it wasn't super necessary to say you'll hit him again if you see him in whole foods.

In fact if anything Askren has done you a favour and raised your stock cause no one gave two fucks about you before you had the fight with Askren which he accepted and gave you.

I used to really like Masvidal, a lot, I even rooted for him against Till (you know, the guy from my home country) but the way he's been with Askren is just uncalled for, he's being a dick lately and borderline bullying (I hate to use that term but he has).

I hope Edwards gets his fight with Masvidal and smashes him, something I never thought I'd say (considering I'm no Leon Edwards fan by any means!!).

Conor is a money fight , are you serious about that? Who wouldnt fight conor for a big payday answer me that
are you serious? he wont fight Leon because he's "promised a title shot", the dumb guy should know by now that it doesnt mean shit, he just has to look at his good buddy Colby to see that lol Usman is out injured, he wont be fighting anytime soon...fight Leon, beat him and earn the title shot

are you serious? he wont fight Leon because he's "promised a title shot", the dumb guy should know by now that it doesnt mean shit, he just has to look at his good buddy Colby to see that lol Usman is out injured, he wont be fighting anytime soon...fight Leon, beat him and earn the title shot
Hes already promised a title shot , you dont make the rules so deal with it. Jorge didnt duck shit so stay behind your keyboard and criticize because you dont know shit about prize fighting . It means alot when it comes to paychecks its obvious youre a big casual

Masvidal better ride his Highlight reel KO hype train ASAP because as much shit as he talks and whatever he thinks he deserves, he's 5-3 in his last 8 fights and Edwards is 8-0. Dana needs a new draw from Great Britain now that Bisping is retired. Next week is coming. Dana and the legion of Sherdog fanboys will forget sooner than Jorge would like.

Back