Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

D_-OJZkXkAA3C4J

Nice win for Leon tonight but he still didn't gain any fans lmfaooo

"top ranked opponents" askren and till
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Jorge needs to update his twitter profile pic ASAP

If Colby beats lawler then Masvidal won’t have a choice. He’s going to have to fight Leon to cement the number one contendership.

Ehh. I want to see Leon vs Mas.

Give title shot to Colby already

And there it is.

Ducking again like we all knew he would. There is nothing more cowardly in the world than suckerpunching another man, who's on a better win streak, and then avoiding him in the cage.

He's right.

If Colby wins, he should fight Woodley.

Mas ducking. He knows his bff was promised that shot also. Just by staying active, Leon will move in front of both Colby and Jorge.

I want Colby to stop Lawler.

We need this fight to happen.

That's exactly how I figured Masvidal would respond. His manager's already been jawing about wanting only a title shot or a big money fight (Conor). As if Conor would give him the time of day.

It's like everybody's completely forgotten what a point fighter Masvidal used to be, to the point of ALWAYS cruising in the third round if he even thought he was ahead 2-0.

Give Colby the shot (if he wins) and then make Masvidal vs Edwards for TS

Ducking again like we all knew he would. There is nothing more cowardly in the world than suckerpunching another man, who's on a better win streak, and then avoiding him in the cage.

Agree! It's a bad look, yet the Dia.....err,,,,Masvidal fans will justify this chicken shit!

"top rank" lol it just sounds funny "he was TOP RANKED" lol

Back