Masvidal responds.

I see both sides. Jorge 2 wins were more emphatic but the reality is he is 2-2 and the other is riding an 8 fight win streak.
From an excitement and fan perspective, masvidal is the man but as a legit sport, leon is still on a tear regardless of the manner of the wins.

D_-OJZkXkAA3C4J

That pictures is jokeeees :D

He's a dickhead!!

No it wasn't super necessary to smash Askren after the fight.

No it wasn't super necessary to try and intimidate him in the hotel and lie about it also.

No it wasn't super necessary to say you'll hit him again if you see him in whole foods.

In fact if anything Askren has done you a favour and raised your stock cause no one gave two fucks about you before you had the fight with Askren which he accepted and gave you.

I used to really like Masvidal, a lot, I even rooted for him against Till (you know, the guy from my home country) but the way he's been with Askren is just uncalled for, he's being a dick lately and borderline bullying (I hate to use that term but he has).

I hope Edwards gets his fight with Masvidal and smashes him, something I never thought I'd say (considering I'm no Leon Edwards fan by any means!!).
You have no loyalty at all you little whore

Lmao at the retards talking about ducking. They said that he ducked Askren too and look what happend.

"top ranked opponents" askren and till
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>
Till was ranked no.3 and Askren no.4 I believe. What's so funny about that statement?

It's like everybody's completely forgotten what a point fighter Masvidal used to be, to the point of ALWAYS cruising in the third round if he even thought he was ahead 2-0.

You just said it in your first sentence. “Used to be”

Only as good as your last fight, and he’s got 2 absolute enormous showings.

I agree with you btw does he technically deserve it over others? No. Can I see them giving it to him yes. And idc either way to be honest just fight

Colby beats Lawler then Colby gets shot if not its Masvidal.

He was 4-3 in his last 7 and then absolutely besmirched Askren in 3 seconds flat who was on a 19 fight win streak.

Records don't always tell the story man

Masvidal better ride his Highlight reel KO hype train ASAP because as much shit as he talks and whatever he thinks he deserves, he's 5-3 in his last 8 fights and Edwards is 8-0. Dana needs a new draw from Great Britain now that Bisping is retired. Next week is coming. Dana and the legion of Sherdog fanboys will forget sooner than Jorge would like.

They "considered" the title shot on the condition that he beat Askren.

You keep glossing over that point as though the consideration has nothing to do with winning the fight.
I understand he had to win to get the shot. But the ufc saw something about this guy on a 1-2 streak that made them say,” tell you what, you beat Askren you get a title shot”
So they were already considering it, if this one fight went as planned.
Yes, one fight can be the missing piece of does this guy deserve it or not puzzle. But title shots are given based off of recent performance.
If you can’t understand after this, let’s just agree to disagree.

Masvidal in a race with Garbrandt and Covington to be the fighter most people hope goes out of the ring on a stretcher?

He should be so proud of throwing punches at someone backstage.

It's like everybody's completely forgotten what a point fighter Masvidal used to be, to the point of ALWAYS cruising in the third round if he even thought he was ahead 2-0.
He was also one of the decision/ split decision kings.

Now everybody is a Masvidal fan. Dude will be sent right back down soon enough

So, he suckerpunched him and now wants none of it cause he thinks he is entitled to a title fight after two good wins? Masvidal needs to actually win fights to be calling for title shots like he is #1 contender.

Back