Masvidal responds.

masvidal: i am only fighting for the title shot so stop calling me out
also masvidal: i want to fight conor

Would be a massive step back for Mas

He should hold out for a title shot

And there it is.

Ducking again like we all knew he would. There is nothing more cowardly in the world than suckerpunching another man, who's on a better win streak, and then avoiding him in the cage.

Oh shut up. You've probably never been in a real fight.

Jorge running scared. Pretty much cheap shots the dude and acts like he did something. In a fair fight in the octagon Leon would mop the floor with him

Give Colby the shot (if he wins) and then make Masvidal vs Edwards for TS

Seems like the logical move, but I think Robbie pulls off the small upset. At which point they probably give Jorge the titleshot

Masvidal has a shit load of boring matches. Woohoo I outstruck the guy in the first, let me play defensive for two rounds and cry about it afterwards.

It's like everybody's completely forgotten what a point fighter Masvidal used to be, to the point of ALWAYS cruising in the third round if he even thought he was ahead 2-0.

Some people are forgetting that for sure but this is about who's got the hype right now. Jorge has it all after two big KO wins. Fighting Edwards does nothing for him at this point in time. He's looking to cash in right now and you can't really blame him.

On a 1-2 streak going into Askren fight and he was promised a title shot if he won?
giphy.gif

This isn’t fucking baseball where a .333 average gets you paid.

On a 1-2 streak going into Askren fight and he was promised a title shot if he won?
giphy.gif

This isn’t fucking baseball where a .333 average gets you paid.

Not that I agree with it, but Askren was a highly ranked undefeated fighter before Masvidal killed him in 3 seconds.

Edit: And the Askren fight made him .500, which would make him the best hitter of all time in Baseball. So your analogy doesn't really hold up.

Edwards beats Masvidal

No amount of 3 piece memes change that fact

masvidal: i am only fighting for the title shot so stop calling me out
also masvidal: i want to fight conor

Khabib was the same way.

They don't want to give Conor the props, but live in reality. Conor is the prize.

And there it is.

Ducking again like we all knew he would. There is nothing more cowardly in the world than suckerpunching another man, who's on a better win streak, and then avoiding him in the cage.

You sound like the type of wimp who used to get PICKED ON by guys like Masvidal.

giphy.gif

It's like everybody's completely forgotten what a point fighter Masvidal used to be, to the point of ALWAYS cruising in the third round if he even thought he was ahead 2-0.

This!!! Dude was boring as fuck for awhile. Hopefully this trend continues, but I definitely didn't forget when he shit the bed vs Al and many others.

Not that I agree with it, but Askren was a highly ranked undefeated fighter before Masvidal killed him in 3 seconds.

Edit: And the Askren fight made him .500, which would make him the best hitter of all time in Baseball. So your analogy doesn't really hold up.
My analogy does add up because the ufc recognized him at 1-2 as deserving. There should have never even been a discussion at that point.
And again, this isn’t fucking baseball.

Back