Masvidal responds.

This!!! Dude was boring as fuck for awhile. Hopefully this trend continues, but I definitely didn't forget when he shit the bed vs Al and many others.

recency bias obviously. People forget it was literally just a few fights ago where he got blanked by Maia and then blanked again by Wonderboy.

Not saying he's a can, but people hyping him up as if he's the best thing ever when he's not much different than he has been in the past 15 years outside of him landing some KO shots.

Jorge seems to have forgotten, before his upset win over Till, Edwards was ranked above him.
It's literally a two-fight win streak that has people behind Jorge right now.

haha #coward #duck

guess Masvidal isn't the tough guy thug all you nerds beat off to huh?

But but but...I thought Askren was overrated and has no business being in the UFC, right? So therefore Maz's win over him should mean absolutely nothing right? Which is it? If anyone (including Maz himself) is going to argue that he deserves a TS then you have to grant that Askren is a very good fighter who should be in the T5...so which is it? You CANNOT say Askren is garbage and then turn around and claim TS! TS! TS after a 4 second KO win over said garbage....this contradiction is killing me.

Whoa these shitdoggers are really saying jorge out of all people is ducking, fuck off back to your basement

"top ranked opponents" askren and till
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>

Askren was literally going to get a title shot if he won the fight. How is that not top ranked?

It's like everybody's completely forgotten what a point fighter Masvidal used to be, to the point of ALWAYS cruising in the third round if he even thought he was ahead 2-0.
Masvidal has never had fights as boring as Leon Edwards.

I like masvidal, but that fight was exciting and impressive performance by leon.

And im an RDA fans

Whoa these shitdoggers are really saying jorge out of all people is ducking, fuck off back to your basement
Says he wont fight Leon because he is promised a title shot, but at the same time wants to fight Conor lol dude is straight up ducking him, just beat Leon and fight for the title...shouldnt be hard for him if he's so confident

Masdival is ducking.

Pretty weak to put hands on someone outside of the cage and then duck a fight with them.

There is nothing more cowardly in the world than suckerpunching another man

Leon was in front of him, facing him, mid-confrontation, and with his hands up. How exactly do you define sucker punch?

Like I predicted Jorge would puss out of a fight with Leon.

I’m not a Masvidal fan but what is he supposed to say? If Colby loses he basically has a title shot. Is he supposed to put that on hold to fight Edwards?

He’s at the point in his career where he needs to push this narrative, get his shot and perhaps a few big paydays. Dude doing what he has to do.

"top ranked opponents" askren and till
<Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45><Lmaoo><45>
Are Askren and till not too ranked when he beat them? Did I miss something. What were they ranked at when they fought if you don't mind me asking

My analogy does add up because the ufc recognized him at 1-2 as deserving. There should have never even been a discussion at that point.
And again, this isn’t fucking baseball.

So your analogy adds up because it's not fucking baseball?

Cool story bro. Bet you got all A's.

Leon beat manlet RDA doesnt mean he can beat Masvidal. Masvidals reach is even longer then Leons. RDA was touching up Leon a counter puncher like Masvidal would have some nice combinations for him. On the feet Masvidal, but Leon looked good in the grappling

Back