Masvidal responds.

Hes already promised a title shot , you dont make the rules so deal with it. Jorge didnt duck shit so stay behind your keyboard and criticize because you dont know shit about prize fighting . It means alot when it comes to paychecks its obvious youre a big casual
lol dumbass can you read? his good buddy Colby was promised a title shot and never got it, you think Masvidal is guaranteed to get it? <45> and yes Jorge did "duck shit", Leon called him out and he straight up said no...he can sucker punch him but not actually fight him lol so stay behind your keyboard and keep dreaming about being on your knees in front of Jorge as he unzips his pants, casual

Leon should try to make things happen rather than just asking.

Go talk shit to Jorge in a lobby, burn the Cuban flag, throw some slurs, show some initiative.

Does he even want to be a fucking fighter?

lol dumbass can you read? his good buddy Colby was promised a title shot and never got it, you think Masvidal is guaranteed to get it? <45> and yes Jorge did "duck shit", Leon called him out and he straight up said no...he can sucker punch him but not actually fight him lol so stay behind your keyboard and keep dreaming about being on your knees in front of Jorge as he unzips his pants, casual
Again, youre a casual. Jorge is bound to get it being more popular , its not a sport , its a money business. When you grow up , youll realize it. You sound corny. Leon was screaming assault when jorge made him his bitch Lol

Again, youre a casual. Jorge is bound to get it being more popular , its not a sport , its a money business. When you grow up , youll realize it. You sound corny. Leon was screaming assault when jorge made him his bitch Lol
Dude you chat so much shit its pathetic, you call me casual yet your dumb ass doesnt even know about Dana and his lies....no wonder youre on dubs with all this shit posting and soon to be banned
{<jordan}

Dude you chat so much shit its pathetic, you call me casual yet your dumb ass doesnt even know about Dana and his lies....no wonder youre on dubs with all this shit posting and soon to be banned
{<jordan}
You are a casual and it shows, sorry to break it to you. Its okay, watch and learn

Hey mastermind, they had to consider giving him a title shot at that point if they “promised” he’d get one if he beat Askren.
Consider: think carefully about (something), typically before making a decision.
So they thought about it in order to make the proposal.

They "considered" the title shot on the condition that he beat Askren.

You keep glossing over that point as though the consideration has nothing to do with winning the fight.

He's ducking but not out of fear. How much time does Mas have left? 15 years is a long time to fight. He couldn't have scripted the last two fights any better to generate hype and now wants a money fight. It could be the difference between retiring overall or just from the sport

People were just saying askern was basically the uncrowned champion . So masvidal has to get it next

Jorge should talk with Tony about promised title shots. They could put interim belt since Marty is Mia.

All of Sherdog’s SJW beta bitches flooded here quickly. Bunch of morons here.

Yeah I think I’d rather fight for a title than fight some boring fighter who’s pride was hurt getting served a 3 piece and a soda.

León... there are levels to this game. Know your place.

And there it is.

Ducking again like we all knew he would. There is nothing more cowardly in the world than suckerpunching another man, who's on a better win streak, and then avoiding him in the cage.
Whatever cuck. If you expect any fighter to turn down a title shoot to fight someone else lower ranked would be retarded. Now we do know that promises from the cuck goof Dana, usually go the opposite of what he says, but for now you have to assume Masvidal is really getting that title shot. I imagine if Masvidal doesn't get the title shot, he will then fight Edwards. You can't expect a guy to work his ass off his whole career to finally get a title shot, to turn it down to keep his street cred up? Masvidal said that he wants that belt first, then he can give him the buffet.

Landing a flying knee at the beginning of the round is awesome and fun but beating someone up for 5 rounds is a million times more impressive.

And there it is.

Ducking again like we all knew he would. There is nothing more cowardly in the world than suckerpunching another man, who's on a better win streak, and then avoiding him in the cage.

True. I hope Colby gets the title shot and Mas fights Leon. Its bullshit he wants a title shot instead of fighting Leon. Colby also deserves it if he beats Robbie.

Landing a flying knee at the beginning of the round is awesome and fun but beating someone up for 5 rounds is a million times more impressive.
I think more people probably disagree you.

Back