Media Classic GOAT Quotes

You sound upset. You should have a snickers.

I could say that's rich about everyone's quotes being posted. Those games are always easy to play

I'm just saying that Tony shouldn't be complaining about Dana white privilege when hes one of the most privilege fighters on the roster.

I can't believe no one's yet posted Wanderlei saying he wanted to F Chuck Liddell..and no, I'm not going to do it. I'm at work. In fact, I shouldn't be on this site at all.

I won the $36 million lottery jackpot the other day, and was thinking about buying a mansion and some nice cars. But then I asked myself "What would Saint Jones do"? I then gave it all to charity as well as funding the construction of thousands of churches and helping the homeless

You did the right thing. Don't you already have a mansion, or did you turn that into an orphanage?

I'm just saying that Tony shouldn't be complaining about Dana white privilege when hes one of the most privilege fighters on the roster.
life is a rat race and el cucuy ain't no rat, he's a mfering turtle. put some respect on his name <codychoke>

Last edited:
"Take care of your underwear, I gonna fu*k you, man"

nothing will top this.
Idk, Wand expressing his want to Lei Charles should be somewhat close to that. Er, am I chuck full of pitcher style over hand rights?!

the two greatest mma quotes of all time are actually the same quote just by two different people

"are you intoxicated" - GSP

"are you intoxicated" - Bisping

Tito should imho get a pass, how could anyone (but Chael) possibly compete ?
I can't believe Bethe Correia was in the UFC, let alone getting asked questions at a press conference.
Well Bethe did give a shit after stepping up to fight Rhonda.
<Fedor23>

"Silva you got one comin Little ass Ninja you better just keep your ass down at 185 buddy. Cheap mother... I gotta watch my language my moms watchin." Mark Coleman

Wandy wasn't skeered, those MMA years were SO next level.

Guy with one of the longest winning streaks in ufc history that never got a titleshot was of the most privileged? Nah

Back