Marvel Comics free for all

Introduced in 2000? That explains why I don't know him -- I stopped reading comics in about 1993.

Makes sense. Pretty powerful guy, but I don't think he wins a free for all.

I just read Deadpool: Kills the Marvel Universe. It has some story and pacing issues, but the idea behind it is pretty fucking awesome.

That being said; I vote for The Merc with a Mouth to decimate all categories.

For non cosmic it has to be Hawkeye. He has an arrow for just about everything. He was the only one to put Scarlett witch in her place when she was wrecking everyone in age of ultron. She even wrecked Thor and hulk, which are under consideration for toughest in both cosmic AND non cosmic, so basically- Hawkeye.

For non cosmic it has to be Hawkeye. He has an arrow for just about everything. He was the only one to put Scarlett witch in her place when she was wrecking everyone in age of ultron. She even wrecked Thor and hulk, which are under consideration for toughest in both cosmic AND non cosmic, so basically- Hawkeye.

This is such a Renner-esque answer.

That being said; I vote for The Merc with a Mouth to decimate all categories.

Merc without out a mouth has a bigger powerset

10wdeadpool.gif

bork1}

I just read Deadpool: Kills the Marvel Universe. It has some story and pacing issues, but the idea behind it is pretty fucking awesome.

I liked at the end he went and killed the Marvel writers lol
I also believed Deadpool was immune to any hypnosis/telepathic mind attacks bc he is bat shit insane.

Whoever mentioned Sue Storm is a good look, her ability to project force fields in people could defeat all but the strongest cosmic entities and those with powerful telepathic abilities.

Someone also posted a pic of the (first) Beyonder from the o.g. Secret Wars, even tho I specifically said we shouldn't count any Beyonders bc they've wiped out everytng including the Living Tribunal. In any format, they win.

Some great answers tho, I forgot about Nate Grey and Apocalypse for the mutant side. Nur couldn't defeat the likes of Franklin Richards or Jean Grey Phoenix edition IMO but aside from the top tier Omega level mutants he likely kills everyone.
Bobby Drake, a.k.a. Iceman, is an Omega level that people often overlook, dude has learned how to control the moisture in someone's body and could literally make whoever implode.

In before Galactus is proclaimed the most powerful mutant.

Can you really consider Galactus a mutant? He was transformed or whatever, he didn't get his powers organically like most mutants.

Doesn't matter Goku takes them all easily. JK I know he's not Marvel. One of the cosmic guys whose comics I don't read probably takes it. Never bothered to get into any of those Adam Warlock/Nova-esque series.

I didn't think I'd enjoy the more cosmic series', but as I got older, they really piqued my interest. Cap can only fight Red Skull or Stark can only face off w Mandarin so many times before its boring, but once you get into the cosmic side you have limitless possibilities. Some of the best big story arcs, Infinity Gauntlet, Annihilius, etc.. have had a cosmic setting.

I didn't even think about Warlock, dude right now is basically omnipotent. His power was only surpassed by One Above All, basically an amalgam of the Marvel writers. He can't really be stopped.

I didn't think I'd enjoy the more cosmic series', but as I got older, they really piqued my interest. Cap can only fight Red Skull or Stark can only face off w Mandarin so many times before its boring, but once you get into the cosmic side you have limitless possibilities. Some of the best big story arcs, Infinity Gauntlet, Annihilius, etc.. have had a cosmic setting.

I didn't even think about Warlock, dude right now is basically omnipotent. His power was only surpassed by One Above All, basically an amalgam of the Marvel writers. He can't really be stopped.

He made a deal to be the new Living Tribunal. I don't think he counts toward this thread. LT would've been my initial choice. lol

Got to go with Deadpool. He can't die. He is literally immortal. Thanos cursed him because he was jealous Death was infatuated with Deadpool and he wanted some of that rigor mortis strange. So he will get beat up millions of times but eventually will win the war of attrition regardless what bracket you put him in.

Another contender I was thinking of was possibly Rogue. In a free for all she could hypothetically just touch everyone in her bracket and gain all tje powers. Doubt it would happen but just a hypothetical.

He made a deal to be the new Living Tribunal. I don't think he counts toward this thread. LT would've been my initial choice. lol

Ahh I knew he was basically omnipotent, didn't know the Tribunal gave him that power. What deal did Warlock make at the end of the Annhilus saga? He worked w Thanos and eventually destroyed Annhilius who was uber powerful and had jus conquered the galaxy, but he accidentally destroyed everything except Thanos and then made a deal with One Above All but I don't remember what deal he made, only that he did and then somehow there were two of him, one with Eternity and the other embodiments and the other appearing to save Pip.

And IIRC Deadpool's curse is gone, I think that was retconned. Wolverine (616) died when he was completely encased in adamantium, I'd say the same would kill Wade.

A mentally stable Molecule Man. He'll just turn you into a bowl of Raman Noodles.

Another contender I was thinking of was possibly Rogue. In a free for all she could hypothetically just touch everyone in her bracket and gain all tje powers. Doubt it would happen but just a hypothetical.

Rouge is def an immensely powerful mutant! I'm thinking her powers have a limit and she is still vulnerable to psychic attacks so some of the stronger telepaths could likely stop her and those w powerful concussive blasts could maybe do her in before she got close (I.e. Cyclops) but in close quarters Rouge is prob one of the stronger mutants.

Rouge is def an immensely powerful mutant! I'm thinking her powers have a limit and she is still vulnerable to psychic attacks so some of the stronger telepaths could likely stop her and those w powerful concussive blasts could maybe do her in before she got close (I.e. Cyclops) but in close quarters Rouge is prob one of the stronger mutants.
That's what I was thinking but in a royal rumble style free for all she could start by touching deadpool and no more weakness to psychic/telepathic mutants and just go from there. Kind of like duck duck goose. Since she would regen any damage taken as well.

A mentally stable Molecule Man. He'll just turn you into a bowl of Raman Noodles.

Didn't Sentry beat him at one point? Reece is multiversal, Sentry is not but I seem to remember maybe in a Dark Avengers story that somehow Sentry beat MM.

Ahh I knew he was basically omnipotent, didn't know the Tribunal gave him that power. What deal did Warlock make at the end of the Annhilus saga? He worked w Thanos and eventually destroyed Annhilius who was uber powerful and had jus conquered the galaxy, but he accidentally destroyed everything except Thanos and then made a deal with One Above All but I don't remember what deal he made, only that he did and then somehow there were two of him, one with Eternity and the other embodiments and the other appearing to save Pip.

And IIRC Deadpool's curse is gone, I think that was retconned. Wolverine (616) died when he was completely encased in adamantium, I'd say the same would kill Wade.
Didn't know the curse was gone. How did DP lose it? And why hasn't he tried offing himself so he can be with Death? He did love her.

Back