Movies My Marvel Wishlist

toasty

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Other than a silver surfer movie that they seem to already be working on here are the
things I would like marvel to work on-

1- Old Man Logan- Including the death of most major superheroes being shown on screen as the united villains overwhelm the world and split it up amongst themselves. then a blind hawkeye and logan have a buddy mad max movie run through this world and no just because they already made Logan that doesn't mean I can't have this as a multiverse kinda thing

2- Contest of Champions- Grandmaster and Death pick teams from earth's superpowers and have them fight to collect up macguffins hidden around the world, just straight forward hero fights popcorn fun movie

3- Marvel VS Dc crossover- that is a huge unlikely ask but it would break the world and they did it once in the comics

4- A fight tournament bloodsport knock off based on the Champion vs thing classic storyline

5- A mephisto based movie. perhaps the one where he fucks with Dr. Strange in Vegas based on Donny Cates's work

6- A straight gang movie like goodfellas but with the kingpin and norman osborne fighting for control of marvel's gangs. Maybe throw in aim, hydra and the hand in a full on game of thrones like storyline where all of these organizations scheme to come out on top

7 Iron fist based on the one where Kun-lun meets the other mystical realms and he has to fight the champions from those realms. fat cobra is awesome-

8- Dr. Doom & Dr. Strange in the one where they go to hell together to rescue Doom's mom. triumph and torment I think is the name of it, great comic series

9- thor war of the realms- Dark Elves, Trolls, Ice Giants invade midgard, thor and a team of good realm heroes fight to save us all....Based on the jason Aaron run,,,,,so good

10 They own the rights to the predator at least in the comics, a hunt with Kraven and/or bullseye vs the predator with spidey in the mix works for me

Any of these ideas are better the following- The marvels, captain marvel. the 2nd Dr. Strange, The Eternals, what they did to Black Widow, The last 2 antmans, etc.

Any wishes on your lists?

Two words: Alpha. Flight.
Why? Was there ever a good alpha flight story that didn't involve the x-men or at least wolverine? And if you do one of those it is really an x-man or Wolvie movie isn't it?
The above is a serious question, I can't recall 1 good mutli issue alpha flight series.

Aslo good day ya hoser, because I assume only a canadian would make this ask.

A trio of stand alone Hulk movies as well as more
non-connected Marvel films.

Oh and Hulk Vs. The Thing
Avenger Vs. The Squadron Supreme
A Guardians of the Galaxy/ Star Wars crossover

Mad Titan Thanos movie...

icegif-1178.gif

Honest question - Given the quality of MCU films since No Way Home, what faith do you have Disney would adapt or do crossovers with the respect you think is due?
none that is why I am suggesting they adapt almost straight from page to movie some of their best runs.....instead of trying to make shit up hodge podge and throw in really bad ideas from directors that don't appreciate the source material or respect the writers that came before them...

Rogue centered movie, stealing Captain Marvels powers, fighting the X-Men.

Then she can redeem herself in the next movie and join the X-Men and have her full power set.

A trio of stand alone Hulk movies as well as more
non-connected Marvel films.

As long as Hulk isn’t played by Ruffalo, I’d love more Hulk movies.

Mutant Massacre. Would probably need to be set up with 2 or 3 more Xmen movies before this, but it would be an awesome storyline.

I like the Alpha Flight idea, but it would be like an Eternals movie where nobody knew who anybody was.

A stand alone Hulk movie would be nice.

A good Daredevil movie.

Oh and Hulk Vs. The Thing
Avenger Vs. The Squadron Supreme
A Guardians of the Galaxy/ Star Wars crossover
they have to eventually cross over marvel & star wars......I'm not sure I'd do it solely with Guardians....unless you want to sell me on an early Han Solo Chewy lando smuggler battle against the guardians after some mcguffin and then I might buy in.

What I really want is a scene of Dr. Doom facing off against Darth Vader or a comics accurate Taskmaster dueling Darth Maul

I personally want a Bobba Fett bounty hunting marvel heroes series in the comics

Boba Fett_wanted.jpg

Why? Was there ever a good alpha flight story that didn't involve the x-men or at least wolverine? And if you do one of those it is really an x-man or Wolvie movie isn't it?
The above is a serious question, I can't recall 1 good mutli issue alpha flight series.

Aslo good day ya hoser, because I assume only a canadian would make this ask.

The origin would be a good start in and of itself. Then there's Omega Flight. The Great Beasts, whose story could overlap a while trilogy. In between there's a ton of stories they could mine. The death of the original Guardian. The death of Sasquatch and their quest to bring him back.

Each character has a lot to work with, too. Aurora and her mental illness. Talisman and her adjusting to her powers. Northstar and his sexuality. Sasquatch being a Great Beast. Puck and his demon.

There's a lot of meat on those bones.

The origin would be a good start in and of itself. Then there's Omega Flight. The Great Beasts, whose story could overlap a while trilogy. In between there's a ton of stories they could mine. The death of the original Guardian. The death of Sasquatch and their quest to bring him back.

Each character has a lot to work with, too. Aurora and her mental illness. Talisman and her adjusting to her powers. Northstar and his sexuality. Sasquatch being a Great Beast. Puck and his demon.

There's a lot of meat on those bones.
Puck and Wolverine are 2nd cousins

they have to eventually cross over marvel & star wars......I'm not sure I'd do it solely with Guardians....unless you want to sell me on an early Han Solo Chewy lando smuggler battle against the guardians after some mcguffin and then I might buy in.

What I really want is a scene of Dr. Doom facing off against Darth Vader or a comics accurate Taskmaster dueling Darth Maul

I personally want a Bobba Fett bounty hunting marvel heroes series in the comics

View attachment 1031913
The Punisher vs Bobba Fett

Back