Movies My Marvel Wishlist

World war / world breaker hulk could be epic.
the problem with this is they used a piece of it in Thor Ragnarok and probably won't go back to mine that same resource.

Loved the scenes in Ragnarok but was thinking this could've been a whole movie. I guess they could do a stand alone Gladiator rip off showing the Hulk's time there before thor shows up, but how do you bring a revenge seeking hulk back to wreak his vengeance when you've already shown him pal up with Thor to fight Hella?

Same thing with The God Butcher saga, Secret wars and Dark Phoenix arc.....all were epic comic runs taht they've done poorly, now you'd be asking people to come back for a second helping of a mediocre meal.

That is why in the original post I was trying to suggest things they haven't ruined yet....and appreciate those who have replied doing the same....like you did above...

I hate em but the Marvel Zombies thing, which they've done in what if. would bring in the horror/walking dead crowd if done well and could easily avoid the whole "woke" problem.

hespect to @Fluffernutter for pointing out a character I've never heard.

And to answer @Excelsior yes the classic way way way overpowered Strange/ Hulk/Namor/ Ghost Rider maybe even silver surfer defenders......

Early in S2 of Daredevil a cop mentions that The Punisher has killed over 2000 criminals. So just give us a 2 hour movie of Jon Bernthal killing over 2000 criminals.

<{JustBleed}>

Why? Was there ever a good alpha flight story that didn't involve the x-men or at least wolverine? And if you do one of those it is really an x-man or Wolvie movie isn't it?
The above is a serious question, I can't recall 1 good mutli issue alpha flight series.

Aslo good day ya hoser, because I assume only a canadian would make this ask.

No one gave a shit about Guardians of the Galaxy before the first movie came out.

Especially the line up. The original GotG team had some fans out there.

Secret Empire(2017)

Captain America has his entire life rewritten by a sentient Cosmic Cube manipulated by the Red Skull, and becomes an agent of Hydra. He eventually takes over the USA.

Dark Reign. Shows just how much of a threat Norman Osborn can be when he's not wasting his time and powers being a huge dick to Spider-Man. Osborn becomes the head of SHIELD(which he renames HAMMER)turns a group of the worst Super Villains into his version of the Avengers and declares war on Asgard. He nearly wins, too.

Mad Titan Thanos movie...

icegif-1178.gif
I love what the comics did with Thanos after the infinity gauntlet series.

Where he reflects on his past triumphs and failures, and decides to no longer pursue infinite power, and must join the heroes to face a bigger threat.

I would love to see a movie based on that version of Thanos.

Early in S2 of Daredevil a cop mentions that The Punisher has killed over 2000 criminals. So just give us a 2 hour movie of Jon Bernthal killing over 2000 criminals.

<{JustBleed}>
Yeah they overcomplicated the punisher in the Netflix series. He doesn't need to have one huge season-long story where he plays with kids and flirts with chicks in bars.

I'd actually be fine with a formulaic show where every episode has the punisher dealing with the bad guy of the week. Hunt them down for 45 minutes and end every episode with a brutally satisfying kill.

Yeah they overcomplicated the punisher in the Netflix series. He doesn't need to have one huge season-long story where he plays with kids and flirts with chicks in bars.

I'd actually be fine with a formulaic show where every episode has the punisher dealing with the bad guy of the week. Hunt them down for 45 minutes and end every episode with a brutally satisfying kill.

DD S2 was the best Season of the Punisher.

My Marvel wishlist:

1. Stop making Marvel movies. Superhero movies in general are so fucking played out at this point. Let this shit die already.

2. .....no, that's pretty much it.

No one gave a shit about Guardians of the Galaxy before the first movie came out.

Especially the line up. The original GotG team had some fans out there.
I did, and that line up is close to the D & A run that reintroduced the team in 2008.

An Xmen movie that doesn't stink where they are all dressed in blue and yellow.

Other side of the fence wishlist would be a proper R rated Dark Knight Returns.

I did, and that line up is close to the D & A run that reintroduced the team in 2008.

Maybe I was a bit too harsh, ‘08 squad did have some fans but the series lasted maybe 2 years. Obviously Gunn took a liking to them and made them even bigger as there has been some sort of Guardians series ever since the first movie, but it still continues to get cancelled and relaunched, over and over again…

However most of Marvel titles get that treatment these days as Marvel’s about out of ideas.

Like now they’re doing a “Sabretooth War” of all things featuring different Sabretooths from other dimensions. Which they just did that with Spider-Gwen and Miles Morales; the Miles Wolverine was kinda bad ass though.. just don’t need a universe of any one character regardless how popular 17 different Spider-People are.

I'd like to see marvel do a Batman movie.

They have 10 years to perfect the script before Batman becomes public domain, so by the time it's done we should end up with a really cool story. But they have to get started now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back