Movies My Marvel Wishlist

Rogue centered movie, stealing Captain Marvels powers, fighting the X-Men.

Then she can redeem herself in the next movie and join the X-Men and have her full power set.

As long as Hulk isn’t played by Ruffalo, I’d love more Hulk movies.
rogue.JPG

none that is why I am suggesting they adapt almost straight from page to movie some of their best runs.....instead of trying to make shit up hodge podge and throw in really bad ideas from directors that don't appreciate the source material or respect the writers that came before them...
Unfortunately, given the current state of Hollywood, there's literally no chance if any of that happening.

What has a significant chance of happening, if Disney execs get their heads out of their asses... is to start an animated MCU.

Imagine if the 90s X-Men series had more cross-overs than just one episode with Spider-Man.

Imagine if there were multiple series being developed at the same time of X-Men, Avengers, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and numerous other popular Marvel titles, with a goal to release one 30-minute episode every week throughout the year. (Not 1 episode for each series, but 52 episodes every year for the Animated MCU) And the animation quality should be to the same standard of Invincible.

There'd be crossovers between the series and mega events with many, if not all, of the series.

It'd be a huge attraction for Disney+, resulting in massive subscription numbers.

Alas, the idiots at Disney are idiots.

Unfortunately, given the current state of Hollywood, there's literally no chance if any of that happening.

What has a significant chance of happening, if Disney execs get their heads out of their asses... is to start an animated MCU.

Imagine if the 90s X-Men series had more cross-overs than just one episode with Spider-Man.

Imagine if there were multiple series being developed at the same time of X-Men, Avengers, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, and numerous other popular Marvel titles, with a goal to release one 30-minute episode every week throughout the year. (Not 1 episode for each series, but 52 episodes every year for the Animated MCU) And the animation quality should be to the same standard of Invincible.

There'd be crossovers between the series and mega events with many, if not all, of the series.

It'd be a huge attraction for Disney+, resulting in massive subscription numbers.

Alas, the idiots at Disney are idiots.
you're basically suggesting comic books in aninmated form instead of print.

And yeah I'd be excited for that if they just took some of the classic runs and did straight up animation adaptations releasing 1 a month would be plenty for me and plenty of work for them too I'd think.

Some of the first season What Ifs were pretty good. Didn't think much of season 2

The Clone Wars and Blue eye Samurai are proof you can make this work.

Shit give me the Elektra vs Blue Eye Samurai cross over animated series with the team that did the BES animation and I'm in for a binge

A couple more on my wish list

More seasons of Avengers Earth's Mightest Heroes and the Spectacular Spiderman.

you're basically suggesting comic books in aninmated form instead of print.

Yep.

And yeah I'd be excited for that if they just took some of the classic runs and did straight up animation adaptations releasing 1 a month would be plenty for me and plenty of work for them too I'd think.
30 minute episodes released once a month?

No large-scale storytelling can be maintained with that schedule & amount of content.

Some of the first season What Ifs were pretty good. Didn't think much of season 2

Didn't watch.

The Clone Wars and Blue eye Samurai are proof you can make this work.
I've actually been watching Clone Wars for the first time, from beginning to end, and its mostly centered around Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Ahsoka with a few exceptions.

For an animated MCU with multiple series and potentially dozens of characters they'd have to do that at a much larger scale.

Blue Eye Samurai was great, but there's no telling now long it takes for them to animate an episode. Look at Arcane, the 1st season was 9 episodes and took years to develop, and the 2nd season is finally being released in late 2024 and entire 3 years after the 1st.

Shit give me the Elektra vs Blue Eye Samurai cross over animated series with the team that did the BES animation and I'm in for a binge
Um.... Blue Eye Samurai isn't anywhere close to being owned by Disney.

But Daredevil is extremely rich with many sub-characters, like Elektra, that could be interwoven within an Animated MCU. Just look at the multiple Marvel-Netflix series that had a huge 'The Defenders' crossover.

i want the entire Elf with a gun story to be told but nobody is listening to me...elf with gun.jpg

I'd just take a real Defenders movie.

Which Defenders? The classic Strange/ Hulk/Namor/ Ghost Rider? When I first picked them up the team was Angel, Iceman, Beast, Valkyrie, Moondragon and Gargoyle. Weird lineup.

Back