Marvel Comics free for all

That's what I was thinking but in a royal rumble style free for all she could start by touching deadpool and no more weakness to psychic/telepathic mutants and just go from there. Kind of like duck duck goose. Since she would regen any damage taken as well.

That's def an interesting question to ponder. I don't know Anna Marie like I do some characters, she could def be a force in a battle royale type scenario. I think I'd still favor someone like Cyclops in a 1v1, but depending on who's power she absorbed, Rouge could kick ass.

But, I will say I don't think she's mentally capable of holding someone like Franklin Richards or Jean Grey's phoenix power, it'd likely drive her insane.

Didn't know the curse was gone. How did DP lose it? And why hasn't he tried offing himself so he can be with Death? He did love her.

Well he's currently married to Shiklah, I don't think he's as in love w Death as he was in the past. I always felt like Death loved him more then he loved Death anyway, but he def showed a desire to be w her for a time. Let me look and I'll try and find out about the curse.

That's def an interesting question to ponder. I don't know Anna Marie like I do some characters, she could def be a force in a battle royale type scenario. I think I'd still favor someone like Cyclops in a 1v1, but depending on who's power she absorbed, Rouge could kick ass.

But, I will say I don't think she's mentally capable of holding someone like Franklin Richards or Jean Grey's phoenix power, it'd likely drive her insane.
That is probably true. I didn't read too many xmen comics but I remember her always being a jobber in the cartoon even though she has the potential to be uber powerful.

Deadpool did die during the incursion in the Secret Wars II plot IIRC but I can't find anywhere that tells me his curse being directly reversed. But he did die IIRC so I assume the curse got retconned.

Ahh I knew he was basically omnipotent, didn't know the Tribunal gave him that power. What deal did Warlock make at the end of the Annhilus saga? He worked w Thanos and eventually destroyed Annhilius who was uber powerful and had jus conquered the galaxy, but he accidentally destroyed everything except Thanos and then made a deal with One Above All but I don't remember what deal he made, only that he did and then somehow there were two of him, one with Eternity and the other embodiments and the other appearing to save Pip.

A deal to restore the Universe.
Thanos---The-Infinity-Finale-(2016)-(Digital-Empire)-068.jpg

wO3SNog.jpg

6A6fwl8.jpg

Well he's currently married to Shiklah, I don't think he's as in love w Death as he was in the past. I always felt like Death loved him more then he loved Death anyway, but he def showed a desire to be w her for a time. Let me look and I'll try and find out about the curse.
Never heard of shiklah. Just googled her and damn. Deadpool would fall for a succubus. Checks out.

Didn't Sentry beat him at one point? Reece is multiversal, Sentry is not but I seem to remember maybe in a Dark Avengers story that somehow Sentry beat MM.

I discredit everything Bendis did with Sentry. If anything wasn't covered by another Avenger, boom they gave Sentry a new power to handle it.

I discredit everything Bendis did with Sentry. If anything wasn't covered by another Avenger, boom they gave Sentry a new power to handle it.

Ha so true. Sentry was so ridiculously OP, but he isn't multiversal and Owen can literally do anything. He made Doom a god, and has battled forces like Beyonder. He could disappate Sentry easily but somehow Bendis thought it right to have a character who isn't multiversal ever defeat him.

The Punisher killed the Marvel Universe in 1995, being almost Batman-esque in his planning and thought process.

The Punisher killed the Marvel Universe in 1995, being almost Batman-esque in his planning and thought process.

Deadpool did the same in a comic run before Secret Wars II, it was enjoyable like the Punisher run was before it.

is jaime braddock still around? wasn't he super powerful and could do whatever he wanted ?

is jaime braddock still around? wasn't he super powerful and could do whatever he wanted ?
The older brother of Psylocke and Captain Britain?

He's dead IIRC, died in the Trial of Fantomex story. If he was alive, he'd be in the mutant bracket. He is very powerful and can teleport, but I don't think he could hang with the real heavy hitting mutants like Jean Grey, Apocalypse, Magneato, Franklin Richards, etc..

But, he's an immensely powerful mutant with reality warping power. Not quite on the Scarlet Witch level I believe but a very scary dude.

Molecule Man was the main catalyst for the last Secret War so he could be the winner.

latest

lol jk

apocalypse or any omega level mutant for noncosmic

The way Sentry came about just kinda gives me a shit opinion on the character.

Sentry sucks ass.

it was a "what if?" it wasn't actual canon. and the "tower of babel" story line was about ra's al ghul discovering batman's plans to defeat each member of the justice league and using it against the heroes. #backfire

Back