Manny Pacquio vs David Diaz plus Fields/Barrett Tonight on PPV

wow...couldn't he have just taken a point off, that still would have still been harsh.

That was some of the most incompetant refereeing I have ever seen! Some of the worst ever. Joe Cortez has just stripped a win from this guy to save his own ass! I can't believe he just did that. Did I really see him just do that?

This is the end of Cortez, period.

I agree on this, he's been slipping for a couple years now, too.

Keithe Kizer's a nimrod, too. So if he spouts some robotic bullshit don't be surprised. He wouldn't even answer why Nevada has no replay.

Cortez is incompetent, why does he keep getting gigs?

Fuck Joe Cortez, he's a disgrace.

That was some of the most incompetant refereeing I have ever seen! Some of the worst ever. Joe Cortez has just stripped a win from this guy to save his own ass! I can't believe he just did that. Did I really see him just do that?

Lets hope so,this is the kinda shit that makes boxing look bad and makes mma look better

I agree on this, he's been slipping for a couple years now, too.

Keithe Kizer's a nimrod, too. So if he spouts some robotic bullshit don't be surprised. He wouldn't even answer why Nevada has no replay.

lo and behold, Kizer makes a bullshit explanation.

BAN CORTEZ!!!!!! ive never seen a ref stop the fight then change his mind right afterwards. This was/is a bullshit decision im sp PIST!!!!

Lets hope so,this is the kinda shit that makes boxing look bad and makes mma look better

Don't drink anymore if you're going to pull this stuff, dude.

I like ya, but seriously, we don't need it.

That said, you can't have a stoppage in MMA without 10,000 assholes bitching about it, so no, it doesn't make it look better.

lo and behold, Kizer makes a bullshit explanation.

He's by far the worst Commissioner in Nevada History, and I'm including Mob guys.

Harry Reid should beat the shit out of him.

Back