Manny Pacquio vs David Diaz plus Fields/Barrett Tonight on PPV

what a fuckin shame,I quit I'm with tam fuck boxing right now

fuckin shame I'm done with boxing..., fuck cortez wow now people can win fights on their ass looking like they took a bat to the face

cortez should be suspended for that mess. he stepped in, about to stop the fight and threw soto off completely because he backed away thinking it was over. then he gets in the way again when soto was about to knock him out again.. to top it off, the late hit wasnt even a late hit! wtf

That's an interesting point because a lot of the old school Writers/Historians believe that the Sport has suffered because modern Heavyweights have exceeded the size limit to be graceful and execute the Sport's finer nuances. Considering the guy right now considered to be the best is known for being knock-kneed and clumsy, and the second best guy is build like a tank at times with rubber lined around the middle and people feel HE'S clumsy and immobile, it's not a bad argument.
James Toney is over weight yet he's still very slick with great technique, though he isn't a natural heavyweight.

wow...couldn't he have just taken a point off, that still would have still been harsh.

People in Vegas made a shit load of money on that bull shit! Too funny

he stoped the fight then lets it go on then DQ's the winner for not hitting him on the ground this is by far the worst decision i have ever witness and i have bithced about many othe decisions!!!!!!!!!!

WTF is this....man I ponied up to see the remainder of the card...WTF was Cortez doing?

BTW guys, no need to freak out necessarily. Soto has every grounds to contest this. Lucky for him his opponent isn't the kind of guy the Vegas Commission would fuck him over. It's up to him if he wants this at least overturned to a No Contest.

When Cortez covered the microphone you knew it was trouble.

He won't be allowed to ref it by Soto's people.

Back