Manny Pacquiao 134.5 vs David Diaz 135
Steven Luevano 126 vs Mario Santiago 125
Tye Fields 265 vs Monte Barrett 220
Humberto Soto 130 vs Francisco Lorenzo 130
Jesus Rojas SC Alex Baba
Dennis Laurente SC Steve Quinonez
Luis Cruz SC Miguel Albares
Carlos Tangrago SC Khadaphi Proctor

Pacquiao makes his 135 debut to face the man that retired his nemeses. Will the added weight be a factor, or will Pac be able to carry his power and beat Diaz? Either way should be a great fight, and hey, Pac couldn't be in a bad fight if he tried. Also we have Tye "padded record" Fields taking on the faded Monte Barrett in Fields's toughest fight. Sadly Barrett lacks the power to work inside and I see him getting battered over 7 rounds rounds. Let's hope Barrett can pull the upset, I'm sick of seeing Fields blowing out overmatched guys. We also have a fun featherweight title fight with Steve Lueveno vs Mario Santiago and Soto vs Lorenzo, a pretty stacked card all around, and it starts at 9pm est, enjoy.

Unfortunately I won't be here to do a PBP, so if someone else can pick it up that'd be great.

Also, look for Mike to be in Barrett's corner. Monty hired him to work the corner for the Fight, caused a bit of tension at the Gym considering Mike, Jesse, and Tye are there quite frequently and on friendly terms but hey, a job's a job and Jesse ain't gonna pay Mike to NOT be in Barrett's corner.

It's an okay card... I am a big pacman fan, but you are not going to see me fork money over for this one. I'll be sportin' wood or something to see this fight....

i'll be drunk at a baseball game tonight....this one aint getting my money.

diaz by decision dudes

:icon_chee Dont think so.
I'm not gonna drop 50 on this thing, but Ill see if there is a sports bar, or if some people wanna throw in.
Its not a stacked card or a gigantic fight..... but its Pac, ya know? Just cant stand to miss the guy.

Sadly I have work. But I'll try and catch the PBP. Anybody know who's doing it?

Sadly I have work. But I'll try and catch the PBP. Anybody know who's doing it?

Not sure if King will be doing it here, but I'm sure you will be updated if you come here.

Try Boxing scene.

this fight is all i've been hearing about all week

diaz is reppin the south side

naturally i'm excited

this fight is all i've been hearing about all week

diaz is reppin the south side

naturally i'm excited

I lied, I'm here.

Levuano looking like shit in the 9th. He barely got by Jandaeng, and Santiago is kicking his ass late.

Spoke too early, Santiago punches himself out before Levuano falls, but Levuano's left eye not looking good.

Levuano does the dropped mouthpiece trick twice in the 11th despite Santiago being on his bike. Tony Weeks seriously needs to learn to just shove that shit back in Fighters' mouths, or let them get their teeth punched out.

Pretty exciting last round save for unnecessary warnings from Weeks. It's the last round, let them fight. Santiago seems to have pulled off the last round.

And on a sidenote tonight's PBP is brought to you by the good people at El Pollo Loco, con pollo nachos mas buena! And Jack Daniels, la whiskey mas fina!

Back