Manny Pacquio vs David Diaz plus Fields/Barrett Tonight on PPV

is pacman fight next

I doubt it. There's a couple showcase Fights first I believe.

Draw. It's actually a fair decision. Lederman's card was one point for Levuano going into the 12th and Santiago won the 12th. But the 117-111 score for Levuano seems silly.

Fields/Barrett next, keep your eyes open for McCallum in Barrett's corner kids.

Draw. It's actually a fair decision. Lederman's card was one point for Levuano going into the 12th and Santiago won the 12th. But the 117-111 score for Levuano seems silly.

yeah i to think it was a fair decision. even tought luevano got his ass kicked IMO he did enough to get a draw based on rounds and yes the 117-111 was a horrible score if anything santiago should have had that score for him.

HA! Papa Mike! Man Jesse Reid Jr. (bald with a beard) sometimes looks older than Jesse Sr. Even in person.

How long till Pac/Diaz is on? It's 3 am here, I might just sleep and catch it in the morning.

BAM! Tye floored in the first!

Fight's over! Damn, Mike didn't even have to work!

That was a brutal right...real nice counter to the pawing strikes.

Monty also looked in superb shape physically.

I've been waiting for this for a long time, I watched Tye fight paid off bums at the Orleans many a time.

Thank you Monte for taking out that big bum that is Tye Fields.

That was a good fight, probably the best fight of the night. Both guys got rocked in that fight, WTF was that 1st judge thinking 17-11 in favor of Luevano. I had it a draw also, or a slight edge for Luevano, even though he took the harder shots.

I've always liked Monte, so good for him.

Can't say much about his attempted victory back flip, though.

lol at tye,I ran into him a few weeks ago and he was saying he was gonna run thru barrett,

I run into him every day, and he's never said anything like that. Tye's actually a Hell of a nice guy, but just isn't adapting to Boxing. Kaspars Kamballa is next on that list, too. Tye's beaten him to shit in sparring.

that 2nd fight was to short. it was the right stopage but i would have liked to seen big ass dude get up and got his ass whooped a lil more

I've been waiting for this for a long time, I watched Tye fight paid off bums at the Orleans many a time.

Thank you Monte for taking out that big bum that is Tye Fields.

LOL I heard one of Tye's people claim that he got the better of Sam Peter in the gym, hahahaha.
Oh well it was fun while it lasted.

Back